Ch 5- 'I Have No Name For This Chapter'

Springtrap POV

    It was already twenty minutes after twelve o' clock and neither Kevin or Skylor have arrived. Laying on the floor with my feet up on the wall, I was bored out of my skull, they were late, VERY late and should I mention that I am also VERY impatient no matter how hard I try not to be, it's in my blood, err- gears. I groaned for a moment, rolling around the floor before face-planting, making my long hair even messier than it needed to be.

    "Trap, what are you doing?" I familiar voice asked me, I looked up, my vision not yet adjusted to the light, the figure above me was blurry. It started clearing up until I realized that the figure was Kevin looking down at me, confused with my behavior.

    "KEVIN!!!" I smiled and glee, jumping up and trapping him in a tight hug. He yelped a bit in surprise.

    "Someone here's sure clingy," Kevin said, gasping for air.

    "I was bored." I pouted, letting him go. "Where were you?" I asked him.

    "Oh, Skylor was kinda sick so I stayed behind for a bit to make her soup... it took much longer than I thought." He said, shrugging.

    "Can you tell her that I hope she gets better?"

    "Sure" We walked into the office, he sat down in the chair and I sat on the table. I would have asked what to do tonight if it weren't for the fact that he pulled out this strange box thing. I bent really close to it, I must have crossed Kevin's personal space because he then looked up from the weird box up to me, rolling back a bit.

    "Whats that?"

    "It's an iPhone." He told me. I... Phone? What? I know what a phone looks like... but it looks nothing like that tiny box! Kevin notice the confusion written on my face.

    "It's a... a thing that uhh" He pauses every now and then trying to find the best ways to describe the purpose of this strange box "People use it not only to entertain themselves but also communicate with others"

    "Ohhh..." That did somewhat make sense, "What are you doing with it right now?" I asked him,

    "I'm playing Fallout Shelter, you wanna try?" He said holding out the "iPhone" revealing a small screen, just like on TV, but minus the grainy quality and brighter in color saturation. It displayed what looked like a bunch of rooms underground.

    "How do I play it?" I asked, taking the Phone from him.

    "For starters, you can move the position camera by swiping the screen." He told me, reaching over to the screen and swiped to the right, changing the location of the underground house to a new one. I tried it, swiping towards the left, which brought me back to the original location.

    "Next in order to pick up a dweller-"

    "Whats a dweller?"

    "It's one of those people"

    "Ohhh..." He responded, nodding in understand, looking back from me to the phone"

    "Why would I want to pick them up?"

    "Well, so you can assign them to rooms and stuff." He explained, sounding a bit frustrated with my lack of knowledge. "Anyways, in order to pick up one of the dwellers-"

    The phone started vibrating wildly like all hell was let loose in my hands. A tune played from it, going along the lines of 'Cheonnune neol araboge dwaesseo' or some sort of gibberish like that.

    "Shoot, gimme that for a sec," Kevin said, grabbing the phone out of my hands and pressing down onto its screen, both the vibration and the song stopped. He held pressed on the screen once more and said, "Hey? Who is it?"

Anthony's POV

    "YOOOO!!!!! KEVIN!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I screamed into my phone,

    "Can you please stop screaming like you're at a BTS concert?" I heard Kevin's voice on the other side pleading, typical Kevin, relating something with BTS.

    "Alright, I'll take it down a notch, ANYWAYS, I was walking around the mall... and I made a friend!

    "Don't you always make friends?"

    "Yeah, but this friend is special!!! His dentist has a friend who knows a hairdresser who knows a waiter that has a daughter who knows this teacher who knows another student who has a friend whose father is a firefighter who knows this mechanic who is the son of one of the few mechanics who built the Fazbear franchise's animatronics!"

    "Could you summarise all that?" I heard him from the other side of the line. I groaned.

    "Basically, we are going to meet the son of the guy who had built nearly all the animatronics next weekend," I explained to him with much less enthusiasm.

    "Okay, th-"

    "OWW!!! MY FOOT!" An unfamiliar voice cried out on the other end. 'Whats going on?' I thought.

    "What happened?" I heard Kevin asked this unfamiliar person, who did Kevin let in? It's certainly not Skylor...

    "I hit my foot on the table!" The voice cried out again, it sounded like it belonged to a young adult, younger than around 27, but older then19, that's for sure, yet, this person sounded a little immature.

    "Kevin, who is with you?"

    "Springtrap.

    "Springtrap? How is that possible?" I questioned him and his sanity,

    "He has been here for more than three days and you still have yet to notice the fact that he comes to life every night?"

    "I'm not the one with the night shift here!" I cried, but Springtrap coming to life at night? It sounded stupid... but awesome if it was true,

    "Dude, can we meet him?"

    "Why not, what do you think, Trap, Trap?" I heard Kevin's voice trail off on the other side.

    "Huh, what?" I heard him reply.

    "Anthony, and possibly the other nightguards, want to meet you, is that fine?"

    "Oh, definitely! I love making new friends!"

    "Then its settled!" I said, "Oh! And one last thing, we decided to hire a new guard! He'll be coming tomorrow!"

    "Interesting, what is his or her name?"

    "Luke, Luke Bennett. Anyways, see you later!" (Heheheh) I hung up.

Kevin's POV

    "Hey, Kevin?" Trap asked,

    "Yeah?"

    "What is BTS?"

    "Sit down right here, right now in this chair as I will educate you with their sheer awesomeness!"