Drabble Three

Maddie, Beatrice and Demi go out for the day.

The three girls walked into the mall. They were here because Demi wanted to spend some time with Maddie and Beatrice was over. They all walked into TopShop and Demi immediately started throwing clothes at the younger girls. She pushed them into the dressing room and made them try on everything.

She bought practically the whole store for the girls and they walked out. Maddie tensed at the sight of a boy right in front of them.

"Hey guys look. It's Maddie." He said walking over towards her. Demi grabbed her hand and she immediately squeezed it.

"Oh just because Demi is here you think you're safe?" He said running a finger on her cheek

"I see the bruise I left on your cheek. You tried to cover it up." He said smirking. Demi pulled her back and looked down at her cheek. There was, in fact, a bruise there.

"Back off." Demi said pulling Maddie and Beatrice behind her. Going into over protective sister mode.

"Miss De la Garza. Just because your older sister is here doesn't mean your safe. Watch you back at school. Oh yeah and why don't you go slice your wrist more." He said. Demi stiffened and looked at Maddie, who was shaking. The one thing she didn't want her sister to know, especially Demi, was now told by the dick of the school. He walked away and Demi looked at Maddie.

"We'll talk about this later." She said. She was so upset with herself. Her little sister, her baby girl was harming herself.

"Sorry Bea." Demi said.

"Oh no it's fine." Beatrice said.

"Lets finish shopping then go home." Demi said dragging the girls into Hollister.

When they got home, after driving Beatrice home, Maddie try to make a run for it to her room. But Demi grabbed onto the sleeve of her hoodie and brought her to her room.

"Baby girl. Why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?" Demi asked stroking her younger sisters cheek. The bruise was more evident now with pressure and she was wiping away the foundation that scarcely covered it.

"Because you would've made a big deal about it! I'm fine Demi! I don't need your help!" Maddie said

Demi grabbed her wrist and pulled up the sleeve.

"Fine?! This isn't fine Maddie." Demi said hugging her now sobbing sister.

"You're gonna be okay." Demi said kissing her forehead.