Chapter 13

Seungcheol called into the apartment. "Min-seo's here guys! Get into the living room now!"

Suddenly, what felt like hundreds of his appeared from the doorway. The first pair were holding hands and swinging them sweetly.

One boy had curly light brown hair and the other had perfectly quiffed brown hair. The taller was staring at his partner while he laughed a hearty laugh. They both looked Chinese.

The next pair piled in, battling about who could hit the highest note. One of the boys have of a diva aura and had light brown well styled hair. The other had a gentle, feminine face. He looked kind and friendly.

Afterwards two more entered. The younger looking one was yelling about Michael Jackson while the older was just showing of his gummy smile. Both appeared energetic and approachable.

The final two entered, staring into each others eyes. Their hands where interlocked and the smaller of the two had a light blush on his cheeks. He had dark hair whilst the other, taller, ones hair was a lighter shade.

They all stood in a long line and introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm Xu Minghao! You're really pretty! I hope we can become good friends!" The shorter Chinese one stated with a cute smile.

"Hello! I'm Wen Junhui! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us," the other Chinese member said, a small grin plastered across his face.

"I'm Boo Seungkwan, the member who can reach the highest note," he stopped to shoot a death glare at the boy next to him. After a small elbow nudge from the more feminine looking one of the two, Seungkwan continued. "I'm from Jeju and I hope we can be friends. I'm also more handsome than Mingyu."

I giggle slightly at Seungkwans behaviour. He really seems like the diva. I hope I don't get on the wrong side of him.

"Hello," the next boy bowed, "I'm Hong Jisoo, or Joshua Hong, I'm American - like Vernon - however I'm from downtown LA," he goes to stop then remembers something else which he adds on, "oh and Jesus is my spirit animal."

"Hello Min-seo! Vernon and Hoshi hyung have spoken about you! You're really pretty! I'd like you to watch me dance one day. I love Michael Jackson by the way," he smiles sheepishly, his cheeks tinting pink.

"I'm happy virus Dokyeom! My job is to always bring happiness to the members. Maybe I can bring happiness to you too," he says full of energy and with the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo. I'm known for making really bad jokes. The other members voted me, and Hoshi, as the funniest member so I guess that means something? It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too," I smile.

"And I'm Mingyu. Visual of the group. Hear that Seungkwan?" he looks over his other members to see Seungkwan rolling his eyes. Looking satisfied, he continues, "anyway, I'm also the member that eats the most and I'm not even sorry. And I'm in love with Jeon Wonwoo... And I top!"

"No you don't" all the other members present, all say together, leaving Mingyu frowning.

"Everyone, be nice to Min-seo," Seungcheol says sternly to his children.

Suddenly, my phone begins to ring.

"Hello," I answer, heading for an empty hallway, pointing to my phone so Vernon understands.

"Min-seo, where the hell are you?!" Yoongi shouted down the phone.

"Yoongi, I-I left the note..."

"Yeah well this secret message makes no bloody sense. Jungkook's being selfish he wont tell us it!!" he screams yet again.

"She's dangerous, Yoongi! You need to get away. As quick as you can!"

"I have a band Min-seo. I can't just leave because of what you say!"

"You're meant to trust me!"

"And you're meant to stay with me!"

And I was speechless. I had absolutely nothing to say because he was right.

"You know what?! Maybe we should break up!"

"No Yoongi. Please."

The line then went dead.

"Are you okay?" Vernon called from behind me.

Hurriedly, I wiped the tears from my face, plastered a fake smile to my small lips and turned around.

"I'm fine," I smile.

"Min-seo..."

"He broke up with me," I cry, falling into his arms.

I bury my head in his chest and I continue to wail and scream.

"Shh, it's okay, you can stay here... with us... we will take great care of you. You don't need him," he comforts, stroking my head until I calm down.

"Guys, is everything okay?" someone calls.

It's Soonyoung.

I break the hug and wipe my eyes.

"It's all good," I smile, subtly slipping of my ring and placing it in my pocket.