An order, not a request.

{Sup.
This chapter has been edited due to spelling errors and grammar looking like some two year old had my phone.}
Hey there 😊.
Hope you guys are enjoying my story so far.😄
Anyways happy reading chapter 10.😜

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤

Law's POV

After I had left (___) in the gallery for the rest of the crew to get to know her, since she would be living with them for a while now. I didn't worry about anything happening to her since I knew Rui took a liking to anything small.

I made my way to my room where I would be taking a really long nap since (___)'s recruitment had drained most of my energy. (Remember Law's Devil Fruit is a Paramecia type which takes a lot of the users strength when in use).

I entered my room and once I had stepped inside I closed the door behind me. After stripping my jacket, T-shirt, shoes and pants I was left in my plain black boxers (so sexy😂😄). I climbed into bed and as my head hit the pillow I slowly started to drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Or not.(LOL moment😂)

As I felt sleep taking over my consciousness someone started banging very loudly on my door and yelling for me to me open up.

I groaned inwardly and sat up. 'I'm coming' I said as I made my way over to the door where I found a panicked looking Bepo once I had actually opened the door.

'Captain we need your help!' my first mate pleaded as I raised a brow.

'What happened?' I said bluntly keeping my usual stoic air around me intact.

'(___)-chan is in trouble!' was all the bear had to say before worry was visible on my face.

'Take me to her (take me to your leader👽sorry but not sorry😊)' I ordered and he led me back to the galley where I found something very wrong.

(___) was suspended by her ankle above the gallery, upside down and swaying slightly while her hands were holding her skirt from uncovering her underwear. Her face was slightly red from all the blood running to her head and she didn't look too impressed with the position she was in.

'(___)-ya are you alright?' I called up to her.

She looked down at me and answered, 'Do I honestly look alright, Captain?' she spat.

'I'm gonna get an ear full from this woman later' I thought as I sweatdropped.

'Never mind, just stay still' I said as several of my crew members came running into the gallery. 'And as for the rest of you, I want an explanation for (___)-ya's current position after I get her down' my eyes narrowed and they suddenly looked very uncomfortable.

I turned back to my task at hand. 'Room' I said and a clear blue dome grew from my palm and incased me and (___) inside of it. I asked Rui to bring out an empty barrel.  'Shambles' and (___) was instantly switched with the barrel.

Everything seemed to slow as (___) appeared in front of me. She started falling towards the ground when I stuck out my arms and caught her bridal style.

Everything sped up.

(___) was sweating so much that her (h/c) hair was slightly wet and sticking to her forehead, yet she was ice cold. Her small body trembled as her eyes and face were red from all the blood running to it and I could feel her heart beating from everywhere I touched her.

'Bepo-ya' I called the now relieved looking bear. 'Carry (___)-ya to her room and if she needs anything please get it for her' he walked over to retrieve her.