I Don't Like That Smile.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hello there.😆
Hope you guys are doing well and what not. Anyways just gonna leave thanks here to everyone for 17K views and over 1K votes😢. You guys are the best readers a chick could ask for😭. I love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter.😘
Chapter 28.😄
☆☆☆☆☆

Law's POV (an hour after Law came from Shinji's office and when you came back from your Sub)

I sat in one of the cushioned chairs, generally just enjoying the atmosphere of the Inn's guest sitting room.

Everyone was sharing their excitement and anticipations for tonight as they semi-prepared themselves. It was lively and it was quite refreshing to plan something like this on land for once.

I was just about to daze off when I suddenly heard the door open and 6 pairs of footsteps hurriedly made their way into the Inn.

The first person I spotted was (___).

Her face held a huge smile that reminded me of the picture Shinji had shown me. Her eyes were wide and filled with excitement. Hanging from each of her arms were several bags filled until it's contents were spilling out.

I stood up just as Penguin, Isuma, Hibiki, Rui, Ryuu and Ren passed the smiling woman with a similar amount of bags hanging from their arms while some of them carried boxes and crates.

'Thanks guys! You're awesome!'

The small woman smiled brightly at the five men as the places everything down in the middle of the room and fell back on the floor from exhaustion, panting and sweating.

I sweatdropped as I walked towards her.

'(___)-ya, this is no time to be dragging my crew around just so you can go shopping'.

She scoffed before placing her bags on the ground and pulled out 3 cream colored envelopes with pastel pink lace ribbons wrapped around them from her handbag, shoving them into my face.

I took them from her small hand and she turned her back to me as I opened one and started reading.

'You are hereby invited to celebrate the newlyweds of our great island of Toerusting, Mr and Mrs Backwitch. This grand event will be taking place in the Grand Hall of Mayor Cecile's Manor tonight at eight. Attendance are to be dressed as fictional characters as decided by the bride and groom'.

To say that I was surprised was an understatement.

I was gobsmacked.

'You're welcome' she made an unladylike sound at the back of her throat.

'How did you get that?' Asked Shachi.

'Easy. Nobles are the only ones that get that invite so I broke into one's house and stole their invites. That's why you don't see any names on them' she bent down and pulled out lipstick and a mirror from one of the bags. 'And it's not like I was out shopping for costumes for everyone who was going but I did need some new clothes anyways so...yeah! How was your day?' She mocked as she rubbed her lips together and closed her compact mirror with a 'click'.

I stared at her in disbelief.

'I didn't even know someone could walk that fast...' Penguin huffed as he laid on the floor.

'I said you could've stayed in one place but you guys just had to follow me' she pick up a few bags laid and it's contents out on the large oak table that stood on the far side of the room.