Tears are a cry for help.

Sup guys.
I hope everyone is doing amazing and I hope that you have a Happy Easter as well.
Anyways enjoy.
Chapter 48.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Etsuko's POV

I thrashed around in Killer's arms as he tried to prevent me from helping  (___), who was bleeding out against the main mast. I kicked, punched and even broke a nail clawing at his skin. I just couldn't get out of his grasp.

'Would you hold still already?' I heard him mumble from behind me, so I did the only thing I could think of.

'Let me go! You pervert! Masked pedophile!Let me go!' I had somehow managed to turned around in his grasp and jab my nails into the soft flesh of his neck.

His hold on me loosened but he did not let go. A quick knee to his groin had me dropping to me feet as he dropped to his knees.

I made a brake for the railing but several other pirates blocked my path. Cursing, I jumped up and landed with my feet firmly planted on someone's face before I leaped up again. With unsteady steps I landed ungracefully on the helm before someone came at me with a mace and I had to jump. Pivoting, I clocked someone out with my foot meeting their jaw that stood in my way before running along the rail as shots were fired at me.

Halfway down the boat Killer suddenly appeared in front of me with his weapons raised, ready to decapitate me. He swiped for me and I bent over backwards, his blades trimming the tips of my hair as it flew up.

Not letting him do anything else I ran pass him towards the back of the boat.

Kid had been getting irritated with me running around, clearly agitated with the fact that (___) had checked out before he could get anything out of her.

Flashback to yesterday morning

I woke up with a scream stuck in my throat, chocking me as air tried to force it's way into my body. I took a few rigged breaths to get my lungs to function properly again as my eyes darted around the room.

I tried to keep my cool as I took in my surroundings. The room I was in was bare of any personal touches or furnishing. The desk, closet and even the bed were plain besides the blue shirt that hung over the desk chair. I lifted the covers and I winced at the sight of my legs and torso covered in banages, my tattoo just barely showing.

I threw my legs over the side and froze when the sound of footsteps reached my ears. Unable to move I waited with baited breath as whoever it was opened the door, slipped in before closing it after himself.

I'd recognize that blue and white mask anywhere.

His wanted poster was pinned to the back wall of the gallery every game night and everyone with atleast a decent aim got a chance to throw a knife at it.

Killer aka "The Massacre Soldier".

I stared at the back of his head for a few minutes as he just stood by the door.

It was clear that his was upset about something as his breathing was very loud and the outline of his muscles were clearly twitching even from where I sat.

I was too scared to say anything as he clearly needed a minute or two to himself.

When he finally calmed down enough he turned around and when, I think, his eyes landed on me he jumped back, bracing his hands on the door behind him. He clearly didn't expect me to be awake. He quickly composed himself as I looked at him funny.

'You're awake' he said as he adjusted his shirt.

I nodded as my throat felt very dry and itchy so I didn't trust myself to speak clearly.