Day One (Intro)

Jay:

HI my name is Jay, really awkward introduction i know. But anyway, I live in  Dallas Texas with my step father and my brothers. Our mom passed when giving birth to Liam, it was a sad but joyous event. She never talked about my dad, or Luke's dad. But Liam's dad was our mom's mate. At first she was scared that he would reject her or try to kill us, because it was almost taboo to raise another man's child in the shifter world. But he loved us as if we were his own and we thought of him as our real father.

"Jay, come on we're leaving." Dad said as he  poked his head into my room

"Okay I'm coming." I replied standing up from what used to be my bed. You see, we were moving back to his old pack. They had let him leave to find his mate, but when they heard what happened they let him stay longer because moving a new born cub and two children was very dangerous.

As I walked downstairs our dad started going down the list. He made sure everyone used the bathroom and all our stuff was packed. "Okay, it looks like we're ready to go." He said and as we were heading towards the car, we noticed that Liam stopped at the door to the house.

"I HAF TO POTTY!" Liam shouted. Dad sighed and proceeded to take him back into the house, ten minutes later we were on the road to our new life.