Day 3

Jay's pov:

We had been driving for a few days, the pack was located in Canada and since dad hasn't stopped at any hotels or inns, he was getting tired. Because we had two shifters in the car, we had to be always be moving in case we were on pack territory.

"Okay kids, we'll be there in a few minutes." Dad told us as we were driving down a long winding dirt road.

We pulled up to a mansion in th middle of a forest. I was in awe, we were never part of a pack because mom wasn't very comfortable with the way they were treating omega's at the packs near us.

"Welcome back old friend." I heard a voice greet us. It was a man who looked kind and welcoming, standing next to him was a man that looks like he could kill you with just his little finger.  Luke was avoiding eye contact and Liam was whimpering, trying to hide behind dad. I knew they were alpha and luna of the pack, but since I'm just a human the alpha doesn't have as strong of an effect on me.

"Don't worry pups, he won't hurt you. And if he does I'll put him in timeout." The luna said squatting down to be more at there level.

Liam looked up at dad asking for permission. Dad nodded and Liam slowly
Shuffled towards the luna and wrapped his arm around his neck hiding his face in the man's shoulder. The luna chuckled lifting him up onto his hip, he looked at Luke and I motioning for us to follow him.

We were following the luna towards our room while dad and the alpha went to what I asume to be an office to talk.

Well I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight, but who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone wants to rewrite the story go ahead I encourage you because I have horrible writer's block.

Writer's block is a bitch.