Day 4

Trent's pov:

He's here, my mate is here in our pack's territory. I felt them arrive yesterday, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but I can't wait to meet them.

"Trenton!" My dad calls. "Come greet my former Beta."

"Coming dad!" I yelled back. My dad doesn't like us to call him Alpha, or I guess no one in the pack to call him that. He says that a pack is a family and family don't acknowledge rank. So most of the younger members call him grandpa while older members refer to him as sir.

As I'm about to open the door to his office, I see him, my mate. I smile like an idiot, I know I do because the small boy next to him starts giggling. I walk up to my mate and sweep him off the ground hugging him tightly, I feel the sparks course throughout my being.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?!" He asks startled and confused. Does he not know we're mates, can he not feel the sparks. I know he's old enough for a mate because I felt the sparks. "Are you human?" I ask. He nods his head and I smile even wider, he's perfect.

"Who are you?" He asks. "I'm the future Alpha and your mate." I replied still holding him in my arms. He hugged me harder when he heard that we were mate's, I'm glad he accepts me.

Very short sorry for the wait, still trying to get the hang of writing.