Chapter 4: Crushing?

I sat at my lunch table eating my Italian Orzo Spinach Soup that my Grandma had made for me. Ciel was staring off at Sebastian Melbourne, who he had asked out earlier today, Nyx was talking to Lyle about his role ,Romeo, in the play, and Amara sat in front of me, eating her Golabki (Polish cabbage rolls), staring at me. "What?" I finally asked her. Amara studied me for a good second, "Why are you blushing?" She asked me. I looked at her in shock. "Me? Blushing? I'm not blushing!" I informed her. She pulled out her small make-up mirror and showed me my pinky red rose cheeks. I widened my eyes staring at my blush. I put my head down on the table and sighed. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy, Grant Kingsley I think his name was. 'His eyes, his hair, his scent, his voice...' The same thoughts ran through my head. My heart began to pound and my cheeks got a bit more red. Amara put her head besides mine. "Is it about Grant?" She asked. I nodded, I didn't know what to say...it's like Amara reads my thoughts. All I did was look into those...deep grey eyes and next thing I knew I got hypnotized! For the second when I bumped into him, I swear I heard his heart beat. My head, that close to his body...he's stuck up there, in my head for I don't know how long! Amara patted me on the back and began "I think I know what's wrong..." I looked up at her ecstatically. "You have a crush." She said with a smirk.