Chappy 5

Whhaaaaat? Two updates in one day anni you must be mad! But all will explained...

hey I was wondering if I could have Chris and Pj's number too? :) x

Dan had texted Phil back and he couldn't help but felt his heart give a little leap as he heard his phone buzz.

yeah sure Chris's is 0793362736 and Pj's is 07400619305 x

Phil put his phone back on his table and continued trying to do the homework he got from maths, but he couldn't concentrate, his mind kept wondering to the new boy with sparkly eyes and the body to die for. And he was Phil's friend. He had wanted to hang out with Phil over the popular kids which meant he wasn't just anyone, he was special. And it had only been a day and he already had a huge crush on him. That made him frown, he didn't want to accidentally scare him off. But then again Dan said it was good to know he didn't have a crush on Chris, or was he on about knowing that Chris was in love with Pj? Oh god this was confusing.

thanks, is it bad I can't wait for tomorrow? I mean, yeah I know it's school but I get to hang out with you guys again x

Ahhhhh why was this boy so adorable? Phil just wanted to hug him and never let him go ever.

I half get you, anyway I have homework, see you tomorrow x

See you in the morning x

Phil just couldn't handle any more Dan today, he might explode or something. He had given up on his homework, he just needed to be distracted before the L word got brought out, and he had known Dan for a day. Less then 24 hours. This was just so unlike Phil, he took his time, was hardly ever spontaneous and had barely looked at anyone since he boy-not-friend incident. It was just so weird Dan could have this effect on him so quickly, maybe he wasn't human and enchanted people or something?

Phil flopped face down on his bed and buried his face in his pillow. "Shut up!" He said to himself, the pillow muffling his voice. Phil tried thinking of everything, but it kept good back to Dan. He even plugged in his headphones and listened to some music but ended up ripping the earphones out because he knew Dan had the same music taste and all the songs seemed to be about him.

He ended up falling asleep still clothed, wrapped up in his duvet as his dreams took over his mind. And they were amazing. Phil was in his meadow with Dan, the stars shining above them, tealights in coloured jam jars all around them. They were holding hands and talking about anything and everything, and Dan was wearing a locket. Dan rolled over and stared into Phil's face, moving closer and his lips met, just for a second.

His dream was cut off by the incessant tone of his alarm. A song that reminded him of Dan interrupting his dream about kissing Dan. He had kissed Dan. He had kissed Dan! And he hated to admit it but it had been amazing. He just wanted his head to shut up. He got up from his bed and realised he had slept in skinny jeans. Ouch. He wiggled them off and walked into the bathroom, showering quickly and turning on his straighteners while he was still in a towel and brushing his teeth.

He spat our the foam in his mouth and went through to his room, opening his wardrobe and thinking carefully of what to wear. Maybe that blue shirt, it would bring our his eyes. But the red was more eye catching. Oh what did it matter it's just school! With Dan. Phil sighed and pulled out the blue one and another pair of skinny jeans, putting on a clean pair of boxers before shimmying his jeans on. He buttoned up his shirt, leaving one more button than he would usually fasten undone before starting on his hair. He ran it through his straighteners more than he probably should have, making sure there wasn't a kink in sight. He looked at himself quickly in the mirror and smiled, he felt good. He pulled on his converse which had somehow sneaked under his bed and walked downstairs, putting some toast on to grill and pouring a glass of orange juice. Dan should be here in 10 minutes, enough time to eat and check tumblr.