Chapter 17 - A Simple Change of Behaviour

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. ILY. 

I sat in my old room and I started crying, Harry would probably get arrested and it would be my fault. I would ruin the band and all their fans, I put my pj's on and got into bed. My earphones on, music blasting in my ears. 

This was my normal life now, I saw a college application on my desk, I turned on the light and filled it out blankly. I sighed and went to sleep, I would never see them again. They kidnapped me, why am I this sad? 

Why do I feel like my world has just crumbled down? 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, nothing disturbed me. Harry didn't come and get me, I didn't get any texts from the boys. That's what hurts the most, nothing happened. 

_______________________

I woke up the next morning, in my own room. I was getting used to seeing Harry sprawled out on his bed every morning. Now it's just me, alone in my room, my parents already off to work. Probably mad at me for lying to them, what could I tell them? That I was kidnapped by Harry Styles? They wouldn't have believed me back then, now it's my reality. Everyone knows. I open my Twitter to see the top trends. 

#HarryStylesJustACriminal

#LouisBailHarryOut 

#LilyYouBastard

The last one hurted the most, they hated me. Why? I didn't asked for it, I never said: ''Oh, I want to get kidnapped by Harry Styles today.'' He kidnapped me, even though I was protesting. The worst in that is I felt something when I thought about him and I wanted to bail him out. 

I heard a knock on my door, probably some papparazi wanting some information on Harry. I looked through the window and I was surprised at what I saw. Louis Tomlinson was at my front door, biting his lip and his hands in his pockets. 

I opened the door and let him in, not knowing what to say. What could I say? Because of me, Harry Styles is probably in jail somewhere in the city or worst somewhere outside the country. Louis sat down in front of me, his eyes were cold. Like he just saw a ghost, like he hadn't sleep for all night.

''I'm sorry Louis.'' I murmured, biting my lip. I looked down, tears forming in my eyes. 

Louis sighed and finally opened his mouth to talk. ''Don't be. He kidnapped you, we should have known that it end up this way, we are lucky that we have a good lawyer, the boys and I. '' He paused and played with his fingers before raising his eyes and looking through mine. 

''Are you going to press charges against him?'' Louis asked, his face as cold as when he came in minutes ago. 

My face became numb, I never thought about it. Was I going to press charges against him? What was it worth? Millions of people are looking up to him, I would be ruining their lives too. ''No.'' I whispered. ''It isn't worth all the trouble and all the lost these girls will feel.'' 

''Good.'' Louis said, he then stood up and suprisignly hugged me. ''Thank you Lily.'' He said in my ear, almost choking me by how hard he was squeezing me. 

I pulled back and smiled. Later, he told me that Harry would be free in three days. Thanks to me. 

*five days later* 

Harry has being released for two days now, he hasn't texted me or even called me. The boys (excluding Harry) came to see me and told me that Harry was just fined for 200 000 pounds and that he was free as a bird under no conditions whatsoever. This almost made my blood boil, because he was the Harry Styles he could get away with it. It was unfair. 

I heard a noise outside but ignored it, probably was just the wind. I told myself, brushing my hair in front of the mirror singing along to Ed Sheeran. 

I missed Harry, as stupid as it sounds I miss my kidnapper. He made me feel like no one has ever made me feel before. I know that it probably wasn't saying much, especially since I was kind of a prude but he made me feel special. 

I heard something outside my window and I was sure that it wasn't the wind, I didn't had time to put something else that my windows opened wide. Two hands found their way around my waist, I saw a knife in one of his hand keeping me quiet. 

He kissed my neck and as soon as I felt his lips on my neck I recognized him. 

''H-Harry.'' I whispered in surprise. ''Is that you?'' 

He chuckled behind me, his grasp getting tighter. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. 

''Didn't you forget my words love? You are mine. All mine. Foerever. This time you won't get away that easily. '' 

_______________

Hiiii! Did you guys like the direction that this is going? Please tell meThe updates are going to be regular again! I'll update everytime that I feel that I have enough votes / comments. 

I really, really hope that you liked it. I'm sorry for being so late. 

-Sabrina xx