Intergalactic News Report

First off, let me begin by stating that time travel is a paradox--and forever will be. The sheer concept of either going back into a past that will tear apart as you do so, or a future that doesn't exist yet anywhere in the fabric of time, is unattainable by any means. But this doesn't stop people who strive to grasp the untouchable--to break, not just the laws of their world, but of space and time--to prove they can be superior to even god.

You see, there are many laws in space and time--immortality is impossible just like time travel being the one everyone yearns to break. But the two rules to pay attention to is that every world has such a varying set of circumstances that not all can be replicated, and the second being that some things are unavoidable.

Yet, there is something like time travel where the two rules commonly known are changed--somewhat. Dimensional travel will let its host go into a different universe, the set of the world may be exactly the same--except for what one random person in the world had to eat for lunch--or vastly different--like dogs are inside out with wings that fly upside down--you never know it could happen.
But there are some rules that must be followed when doing this sort of travel; rule one--Do not destroy the current dimension, and avoid destroying them at all costs. Rule two--Certain dimensions are to be left alone, whatever the reason (economic resources probably...), them having a code to get into. Rule three--there will be a version of everyone inside every universe, not factoring if they are dead or not (if there are multiple, you must go along with the life of the original);and finally, rule four--no operating interdimensional travel while under the influence.

These cannot be broken without serious punishment--and all those who have the mind to comprehend the traveling must abide by these rules. Yet, there is one person in particular who hasn't been known to go along with rules, but rather to spit in the face of his officers. This man, the rule him breaking the most is rule four, is named Rick Sanchez. He is one of the most wanted men in--well, the universe--literally. Er, the second most wanted man--the first being a nameless man, only with the photo of a stranger and the title "Subject E678 from dimension R-135."

What does subject E678 look like? Well, nobody knows for sure. There has been reports of a giant monster with fifteen eyes and four arms towering above the debris of the planet he destoryed. Others have told of a woman, her smile and sweet younger as poisonous as her touch, a strange venom running through her veins that caused a plague,  it destroying the planet. There has been many more--but there is one fact that remains the same; subject E678 has something in their neck, and it supposedly was the beginning of the end.

So, what does the second most wanted man do instead of hiding? Plan to attack? Come up with a plan? No, he sits on the couch in the living room, watching his--illegally pirated--intergalactic television while his family continues to complain about what they will watch. Summer, a teenage girl with hair like an orange and a stereotypical "im literally dead oh my god" complex, it hard to see why she is held as the favorite.

Next to the complaining girl on the couch in the middle was Morty, a brown-haired kid who was a retarded as they come--no offense. In the brown leather chair next to the light green couch was Jerry--the man that you can clearly see where Morty got his brains--or lack of; the brown-haired man was picking his nose for fucking sake. Sitting in the other chair, it being a light red shade, was Beth, a blonde pretty daughter of Rick, who stood up for him against Jerry.

A daughter, son-in-law, and two grandchildren, it all seemed there, but he got angry at the consistent screaming while he flipped through the channels lazily.

"Let's watch that!" Jerry shouted, him pointing to the movie with--guess who played the main character--Jerry. Rick rolled his eyes before scowling like normal, him flipping past the channels with his family quicker than the others, despite their protests.