Mistress Sang

Gabriel had a set of keys clamped in his teeth and he was furiously shaking his head from side to side, the keys smacking against his cheeks with each turn. He didn't seem to mind the pain, in fact, he seemed to be greatly enjoying the sensation as it eased the itch a bit even though it must've hurt.

I didn't care to contemplate where, or more importantly how he managed to get them and put them into his mouth with his hands and feet tied up. I was currently frozen in shock. Until Kota, Silas and Victor started stirring and I panicked and snatched the keys away. I couldn't deal with them waking up. Not right now.

Gabriel gave me an affronted glare. "Oi! I was using that! If you're going to take them away, be a good little nurse and start scratching." He demanded. He seemed a little scared and panicked when I grabbed my hair and pulled, giving a little shriek. "Now there's no need for that. I'll shut up and be quiet. Just let the hair go. Slooowly.. That's right.." He coaxed.

He was true to his promise and he managed to fall asleep after a lot of twitching on the bed and I thanked any higher power out there for the small mercy.

Gabriel, Luke, Silas, Victor and North's fevers had gone down by a lot now, but their rashes were at the most itchy stage and everyone besides Gabriel was scratching themselves in their sleep. I sighed and retrieved more ties from Victor's closet.

Dr. Green, Nathan, Mr. Blackbourne and Luke had really high fevers now and I set about tending to them. I got a washcloth and a bowl of cold water and set about wiping their bodies, cleaning up to prevent any infections and in the hope that the cold water would cool down their fevers.

After I finished with them, I started on the rest, as they had gotten sweaty from breaking out of their fevers. I spread calamine lotion on all of their bodies and I landed on the couch for a short rest.

It felt like I'd closed my eyes for just a minute when I jolted awake at the sound of North's bellow. "What the fuck?!" He was twisting around, trying to break away from the ties when Gabriel cheerfully called out.

"Ohh I see you've joined us. Welcome to Mistress Sang's kink dungeon. Restraining play is Mistress Sang's favourite fetish, I've discovered, but I'm certain we'll uncover more by the time the session's over."

My eyes bugged out, as did North's. "What the fuck are you going on about?!" North barked at him. "And why the fuck am I tied up?!"

"You're not the only one who's wondering that." Silas drily replied.

By that time, Victor had noticed that I was awake and and his cheeks lit up a bit. "Um.. Princess.. Do you mind telling us why we're tied up? And more importantly, could you untie us?" He asked, calling everyone's attention to me.

My own face was still on fire from Gabriel's earlier comment and I could feel it getting even warmer from the attention. "You guys were scratching yourselves in your sleep. The socks weren't doing much good." I answered as I helped them out of their bindings.

I gave all of them some soup and went to wake up the others. Mr. Blackbourne seemed to have broken out of his fever and hit the severe itching stage. He was no longer delirious and clingy, and though this made things easier for me, I still felt just a little bit sad.

Dr. Green and Nathan however, were at the most feverish point. And Luke, well, the only good thing that happened from him drinking all the cough syrup was the fact that the itching wasn't affecting him. He was currently lying down and whispering and giggling to the air, as though somebody was responding to him.

When I woke Nathan up and tried to move onto Dr. Green, he grabbed hold of me and looked at me with moist eyes. "No." He pouted. I tried to gently untangle myself from his arms when he started to cry. "Noooo. Don't goo. If you go you'll get hurt! The sky is spinning and you'll be crushed." He sobbed.

I instantly melted. The fact that he cared so much about me, and especially when he was so sick was like a balm to my stress. "It's okay Honey. Nothing is going to happen to me. The sky isn't spinning, you're just dizzy because of your fever. I'll be alright. And I'll come back to you in just a few minutes." I soothed. "Do you promise?" He whispered. "Yeap. I promise." I agreed. He finally released me and I made my way to Dr. Green.

Dr. Green appeared to be dreaming and he was softly mumbling. He was mostly speaking in Japanese but I was able to make out my name a few times and I blushed.

I softly tried to shake him awake, but I was shocked when he violently slapped my palm away. I was trembling with hurt until he crossly grumbled. "Get lost Owen! It's my turn with Pookie!" After saying that he happily snuggled into his pillow.

I regained my composure at that and tried to wake him again, now feeling amused after realising it wasn't me he was trying to push away. When I said his name he jumped awake and stared at me, stunned. His eyes fell to my hand, which had a really red mark on it and he paled. "Oh god Pookie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Oh god I'm the worst. I'm so sorry, it was reflex!" He apologized. His Green eyes were glistening and I could see the desperation reflected in them. "It's okay. I'm fine." I assured him.

"No. It's not. Hit me back Pookie. Then it'll be...." He trailed off, his eyes narrowing on something behind my back. "Why.. Is Gabriel gagged and tied up?" He questioned, his eyes wide. I blushed and before I could say anything North answered for me. "Trust me. This was the only way."

After handing Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne bowls of soup, I went and fed Nathan. And then, I fed Luke.

Feeding Luke was like what I imagine feeding a toddler would be like. His eyes were glazed over, he kept giggling and choking on the soup and by the time I was done feeding him, we both looked like we bathed in soup.

I cleaned him up and helped everyone put on calamine lotion and gave them their medicine. The antihistamines made them all drowsy and thirty minutes later, they all fell asleep.

It felt like the first quiet moment I'd had in at least a week when it was actually around 2-3 days at most. It didn't take me a minute to join them all in sleep.