Chapter Four

The latter spotted Jongin's car parked at the corner of the driveway, right in front of the restaurant.He hesitantly walks on the black Hyundai that parked adjacently to the restaurant and stops in front of the passenger's side door, waiting for the door to be clicked and unlocked before hopping in.
    "so ... how do you know I am here ?" Kyungsoo says once the car's door was closed and locks, not bothering to put his seatbelt nor looking at the taller, just asking Jongin what he wants to talk about and go home after this because he's not in the mood anymore to do other business.Albeit he absolutely knows the reason why did Jongin wants to meet him, he's really not in the mood right now, one because he would probably felt guilty that he will do sexual activities with his bestfriend on his' and Chanyeol's monthsary in whom he should sharing that kind of moment not with his bestfriend; and two he just want to spend this day with his boyfriend only and their romantic date was ruined.
    The smaller didnt got an answer from the man on the driver's seat so he look over in it to check if its actually listening.When he looks over he saw it leaning closer to him, lust filled in its dark-brown eyes.
    "J-jongin .. s-stop" Kyungsoo orders but unfortunately the taller didnt obeys and keeping leaning, until his lips reaches his smooth and pale neck giving it soft and gentle kisses making his flesh tingles at the touch.
     "J-jongin" Kyungsoo whimpers, pushing Jongin away its chest but due to being small and weak he cannot.Two hands grabs both of his wrists to stop him from pushing.Jongin's lips trails up to his ear and nibbles it, sucking behind it, knowing its his sweet spot, making Kyungsoo moan in response.
    "m-mhm .." Kyungsoo moans in pleasure, slowly leaning at the touch, body becomes more weak at the action.Thoughts before are alreay forgotten in his mind.
    Jongin move Kyungsoo's right hand, placing it in his own erection that restrained in his pants.Kyungsoo hums, feeling the taller's bulge beneath his hand.Jongin continue to kiss his neck slowly shifting to his collar, he places Kyungsoo's left hand on his nape for the latter to pull him more from his touches.The smaller purrs at Jongin soft kisses on his sweet spots, pulling him closer while continuing to palm the dominant's growing erection, applying pressure on it making Jongin growl.The latter moan louder when Jongin sucks his sweet spot harshly, biting it slightly after, turning it into hickeys.Chanyeol will surely not be pleased if he will spot it, so Kyungsoo decides that he will put a concealer on it and wear coat that it will surely cover it, tomorrow he will.
    "Kai .." the doe eye boy who is now is horny, flirtly whispers in the dominant's ear, massaging its erection."hmm?" Jongin replies looking at the smaller with half lidded eyes.
    "I wanna suck your fat c*ck" the smaller says looks back at Jongin with lust filled eyes while playing in its left ear and massaging its bulge in other."really?" Jongin asks, voice husky and deep, pulling Kyungsoo closer by its waist before its skim down to its perky and soft ass cheeks, gripping it harshly making the smaller shrieks.
     "y-yes .. Im hungry .. I w-want your d*ck in my mouth" he says licking his lips like a hungry cat waiting to be fed.Popping open the buttons of Jongin pants before zipping it down, slightly suprise that it doesnt have any boxers on.He pulls out Jongin's member that standdstiff against its stomach once it was free, giving it few pumps making the tanned male jerk its hips and lean back on driver's seat and grunts.Kyungsoo eyes the member in his hand with dark eyes and glance back at Jongin.
    "then .. let me see how hungry you are" Jongin says breathlessly, smirking at the latter.Kyungsoo hunches forward, bending down his upper body and lean down at Jongin's leaking c*ck.The car's windows was tilted so no one can see what they are doing inside though they didnt mind at all if someone will watch them, it could be more turn on to them.
    "fuck!" Jongin groans when he feel Kyungsoo's licking the head of his shaft not missing the slit.He looks up at Jongin, staring to its dark eyes and nibbles the head of its c*ck while digging his tongue in its slit which making him earn a delightful moan from his bestfriend.Tracing the veins on the underside of c*ck before he starts to suck its crown, flicking his tongue over the slit before he take more of length in mouth and bobbing his head up and down pace quickening after a few seconds.Jongin holds onto Kyungsoo's soft locks looking down at smaller, throwing his head back after and moaning at the heat of the smaller's mouth.
    "take it easy Soo" Jongin says but Kyungsoo didnt comply.He shift his right hand down to Kyungsoo's ass, groping it.Kyungsoo moans at the contact, sending vibration on the c*ck in his mouth making the other moan too.Jongin fiddles in the front of Kyungsoo's pants popping it open before he pull it down in difficulty because of the smaller's position.He pats its butt to lift it up a little so he can pull the jeans to show the smaller's pillowy and perky globes.Kyungsoo seems to understand and complies, continuiosly suck the d*ck in mouth, taking it deeper until the back of his throat reaches it.His ass shows off and Jongin immediately sucks on his fingers before breaching it in Kyungsoo's hole, making it moan more in pleasure.Obscene noises fills the car along with Jongin's pants.The sun-kissed male adds another finger, trying his best to shove it deeper and find Kyungsoo's spot.He moves slightly reaching inside more of the tight hole, scissoring it, making sure to stretch it well before adding the third that make him hit the sweet spot.He pulls Kyungsoo's head up, feeling his orgasm coming and seeing a pouty Kyungsoo after.He pulls out his finger, patting his lap for Kyungsoo to sit in it.The doe eyed boy complies happily, "you wanna come inside me instead?" he giggles which make Jongin nod in reply.Once he is hovering in Jongin's lap and lines up its member in his hole after pulling his pant down more, the space inside car making them difficult to move but they didnt mind it.Sitting down harshly making them moan in pleasure rather than pain for Kyungsoo, breathing heavily.
   "ride me slut" Kai orders which Kyungsoo nods franctically in response, eyes close, mouth slightly agape and head thrown back, holding onto Jongin clothe shoulders.He starts to move up, leaving the tip of the shaft, squeezing it before slumping back down.Jongin moans in pleasure, face full of bliss making Kyungsoo to continue the process.Quickining his pace and ignoring the burn his leg, Kyungsoo continiously ride Jongin nice and hard, moaning in its ear on how he feels good inside of him.Jongin shift slightly at time Kyungsoo sits back harshly hitting its prostate directly.
     "fuck! there!!" he shouts breathlessly, speeding up more his pace if that was possible.Jongin breathing heavily, holding onto his hips trying his best to meet Kyungsoo's thrust.They didnt notice how the whole car was moving at what they are doing due to their minds focus on their d*cks or hole.
     "god .. so tight .. so good" Jongin moans while Kyungsoo hums, feeling the tightening on both of their stomachs.After a few more moves and thrust Jongin cum deep inside the tight heat while Kyungsoo in their shirts.
Deep breathing and pants is the only thing heard at car, coming down from their orgasms Kyungsoo looks at Jongin who looks back at him, setting his sweaty bangs aside.
    "thank you" Jongin says smiling at his bestfriend."it was nothing .. though I wish it was Channie's d*ck that penetrates in me." he chuckily says making Jongin laugh.
     "and how I wish that it was baekie's hole too" he replies, causing his bestfriend to laugh too and hits his chest.Kyungsoo halfly stands after, making Jongin's c*ck to be pull out before cleaning theirselves and head to their homes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yays !! Kaisoo you nasty little cheats !! I swear that car was shaking franctically and people passes by will get confuse .. control your hormones Jongin and Kyungsoo watch you dirty mouth .. you two really driving me insane.
Okay enough so its 2am here .. and I need to go to bed now.I am really exhausted writting this chapter and it was really a challenging one for me since this my first time writting this kind of scene and I am worried for my sanity now.. blame Kaisoo for this but I really still love them though.
And if you are confuse as to why Jonging know where Kyungsoo was it will be answered by the next chapters.
So thank you !!! take care !!
(I will rewrite this since I didnt revise this so sorry for the errors)