Chapter Sixteen

Kyungsoo's eyes is not denying the depression he's been through. His mother asking him if he was okay but he answer a hesitant nod and immediately walks out of their house to escape her. He doesnt know why he is still alive, he wanted to sleep and never wake up again. The thought of Baekhyun and Jongin having sex making him broken and shattered. The thought Jongin kissing and touching other men and not him making him burst into tears.
"Hey Soo" Luhan greets causing the smaller to throw away his thoughts before. His bestfriend stares concernly at his distraught face.
"Yeah?" He responds, voice dead and lame.
"are you okay?" Luhan asks though the answer is obvious.
"ofcourse" Kyungsoo asks sarcastically. Forcing a smile at Luhan.
"yeah you are!" His bestfriend responds sarcastically back. "Damn I didnt notice though it was so obvious" Luhan smirks, folding his arms over his chest.
"Leave me alone" Kyungsoo gives in, knowing Luhan is not amused the way his lips pursed now. He walks away slowly while fighting the tears that threating to flow.
"You know Soo, I can see how this situation affects you but its really makes me confuse on what situation is it that why are acting like this, is this because of ypur broke up with Chanyeol or because you are jealous of Jongbaek couple and their love story that continued while ypurs is tragic." Luhan states following Kyungsoo on his tracks though he wasnt sure if his bestfriend cares. He bumps on the said male when its suddenly stops his steps after hearing Luhan's words. Luhan gulps when Kyungsoo faces him with stern look before he stumbles back.
"I told you to leave me alone and if you want to be still alive you better do what I said before Sehun cries because his boyfried died in my bare hands" the smaller male says, waiting for Luhan to walk off but instead it runs away.
"so here you are" he hear Minseok from behind and he hears another click of tounge.
"Hey Kyungsoo" Lay says turning Kyungsoo to face them.
"What do you want?"
"we heard from Baekhyun that after Sehun's party you came to Jongin and touch him?" Minseok says loudly, enough to make other students stare and gasps on the news they heard. The accused Kyungsoo stays silent not knowing what to do or what to say.
"what?, you cant say anything? because you are too embarassed that people know you are a whore with raging hormones?" Minseok continues once he hasnt heard a response from Kyungsoo. Lay pushes Kyungsoo away on its chest after lifting his face up to look at them. The small male stumbles backwards but he still regains his balance.
Kyungsoo's tears roll down on his cheeks. He'd been through enough he dont want his school mates to know about this. Murmuring of the students flitters around the hall along with Kyungsoo's sobs.
"What?! you became mute because you always sucking and deep throating other men's d*ck" Lays says loudly causing everone to say an 'ohh' in unison.
Kyungsoo runs away ignoring the laughing, disgusting looks and dirty or swear comments on him

------------------------------------------------------

The shrill of bell vibrates in whole school making students shriek in happiness as there suffer for the day has finally ended. Kyungsoo stufs his thing lamely not bothering to put it in neat and proper way causing his papers to crumple.
"Soo ! Lets have a movie bond!" Sehun asks while his boyfriend is nodding at his back.
"I'll pass Im not in the mood" Kyungsoo responds lamely. He picks up his bag and placing it in his shoulders and standing up before starts to walks passing Sehun and Luhan. They sigh and look at each other before shaking their heads. Kyungsoo really needs to move on.
Kyungsoo walks in the hallway ignoring the whispher and comments thrown by him. Though his name did not mention by students talking he know it was directly to because he can see in the corner of his eyes that they are looking at him.
He goes to his locker and stuff all of his things in his to his bag. He is planning to absent for a few days or maybe a week depending on when he will have an energy to go back or everything gets a little bit fine, as if he will get better. He is feeling worst well worst will be understatement.
He shuts his locker and locks it. He start to walk but he stop his step when something no, someone catches his attention.
"J-jongin" Baekhyun whimpers as he grips Jongin's biceps as the tanned male kissing him in his neck at corner of the hallway. Kyungsoo's heart clenches at sight.
Jongin pulls away, eyes half-lidded and dark. Kyungsoo saw how he smirks and how his member is visible in pants. He mumbles something that Kyungsoo didnt catch before Baekhyun's face turn bright red and he nods. Jongin smirks more darkly before he pecks Baekhyun's lips again and drag him out of school while covering his hard on.
Kyungsoo closes his eyes as he knows what they are going to do and he cant help it to let his tears falls on his cheeks. He really wanted to die now thinking what will happen to them once they are at Jongin's place.

------------------------------------------------------

The couple stumbles at Jongin's front door, lips not living each other. While hands keep roaming on each other's body.
"Jongin" Baekhyun moans in Jongin's lips as the tanned male gropes on his ass and lifts him up.
"are you really sure about this babe?" the tanned male asks assuringly while putting Baekhyun in the bed carefully. The said male nods his head and confurmation and he pull Jongin again for another kiss. Kpngin responds though, licking Baekhyun's bottom lip for entrance causing the smaller to moan and has his access in his mouth. He pull off Baekhyun's shirt along with other pieces of clothes he has not minding the how Baekhyun is shuddering and nervousness filling its body. He continue to devour his boyfriend's body until Baekhyun's moans fills the air like he thought of before. This is finally happening. His thiught before of touching and making Baekhyun moan and cam because of him is finally happening. But something in back of Jongin's head saying that something is strange and he felt this isnt right.

------------------------------------------------------

Kaibaek smut ! but not full Kaisoo is the lead characters here and that part of topic is should be only about them and plus the fact I dont to write Kai touching other people instead of my penguin who is now in tears and depression.
anyway ill update again soon! promise! thanks for reading and sorry for my errors.