Chapter 9: Seeing an Old Friend

Cam told her about best friend Luce and his friend Daniel having a curse. She begged him to take her to see Lucy. When she gave him the puppy face he caved in and reluctantly agreed. She woke eagerly excited because today she was going to see her best friend. She jumped out of bed and raced to get dressed.

Cam laughed at how Delilah gets so easily excited. She pouted at him 'how dare he laugh at me' she thought to herself. "Can we go now" she asked him after she had everything done. "Okay love, lets go" so now here they were in the woods behind her house. Cam opened his wings, wrapped his arms around her and launched into the air.

Technically this was there very first time flying together. It felt so intimate and sensual to share with your lover. They loved every minute of it. On the flight over Delilah had slept the whole way through. Before they landed on the beach of shoreline Cam had woken her up. "Rise and shine gorgeous" she rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "Are we there yet" a smile appeared on his face "yea we're here, but we have to be quiet. No-one knows we're here and it could put Luce or you in danger and I don't want that"

She nodded her head in understanding. "I'll be right back" Cam said. He kissed her on the lips and ran off to go get Luce. Delilah sat down in the sand and stared off looking at the water in front of her. "Delilah!" She heard someone shout her name. She jumped up at the last second when someone ran into her. She looked up and saw her best friend staring down at her.

Delilah squealed and  sat up so she could pull the girl into a very tight hug. "I missed you so much" Lucy said with a sniffle like she was about to cry. To late for Delilah though because she was already bawling her eyes out. "I missed you to Lucy so much. You have no idea" they heard a cough behind them and turned to look at Cam standing there with one of his brow raised in amusement.