Chapter 11: the end

"Wake up baby" Cam whispered into her ear. Delilah groaned and buried her head into the pillow. "Leave me alone" Cam pouted at her. He thought about it and then found a way to wake her up. He flipped her over on her back and kissed her. Delilah opened her eyes and grinned. "I thought that would get you up" Cam said.

She nodded her head because it was true it did wake her up. "So why did you wake me up for" she asked him. He thought about it for a minute before saying "well I wanted to take you out to eat."

Delilah appreciated the small things he did to show that he loved her without saying it. "Okay sounds amazing" she jumped up and raced around and got dressed. Cam left and went to go make breakfast.

After Delilah went downstairs after she was down and looked at the kitchen table filled with all types of her favorite food. It had pancakes, bacon, French toast, and many others. In the middle of the table had a vase with a single white rose. She walked right up to Cam and kissed him. Their tongues doing a sexy tango. He trailed hot wet kisses down her neck to her collar bone and right back up to her mouth. His hands trailed up her shirt and traced the strap of her bra. Delilah moaned into his mouth as she traced her hands down his chest.

Cam knew if he didn't pull back he wouldn't have stopped there. He rested his forehead against her and sighed. "We should eat before the food you made gets cold."

"Yea we should, breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

          They both sat down and began eating the food. They made small talk about their favorite memories. After they are they went for a small walk on a beach. Where Cam had secretly set up a picnic.

When Delilah saw the picnic her stomach had the butterflies tingling feeling. They sat down on the picnic just basking in the warmth. Delilah looked across and stared at him and she knew he was the one. The one she was going to spend her life with. Cam had the same feeling. He leaned towards and kissed her softly on the lips whispering "I love you".

________________________

Well the story is now complete. There really isn't much to write about. But I hope you enjoyed it.