Chapter Twenty-Two

Kendall's POV

The sound of someone vomiting in the bathroom woke me up from my sleep. That wasn't the sound I was expecting to hear. Yawning, I threw the covers off of me, and rubbed my sleepy eyes as I sat up. I looked at the clock, it was three in the morning. Sighing I walked over to my door and opened it, hurricane was trailing behind me.

The door to the bathroom was open, and the light was on. Hurricane ran ahead of me as I approached the door. I gasped when I saw Louis sitting by the toilet, his face completely pale. He looked horrible. His hair was stuck to his forehead, he had bags under his eyes. He didn't look like himself at all.

"Louis are you okay?" Of course he's not okay Kendall. He's puking his guts out in the middle of the night. He shook his head, as he knelt back in the toilet to puke again. What would help someone if their vomiting? I do not know the answer to that question.

"Don't move." I told Louis. I really couldn't think straight at three in the morning. I ran down the stairs and into the living room. Where did we put the phone? Sometimes I forgot we even had one of those things. No one ever called us, and we never called anyone.

Crouching down on the ground, I looked under the couch. I spotted the phone laying under the couch. Later on I could find out why the phone was under there. As of right now I had to make a phone call.

What was Marcus's number again? I thought for a moment before typing in the numbers. Putting the phone up to my ear, I listened as it rang. I could still hear Louis puking, from downstairs. I wondered why no one else had woken up yet.

"Hello." A groggy sleep filed voice answered the phone.

"Marcus?" I asked making sure I was speaking to the right person.

"This is him. Kendall is that you?" He asked.

"Yeah this is Kend-"

"Why did you leave the hospital before you got released?" He cut me off, as he went into an angry rant."My boss was furious with me. Then you have the nerve to call me at three in the morning." He paused to catch a breath."If I were in my right mind, I would have been hung up." He spat out angrily.

"Are you done?" I questioned. As I looked behind me when I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Hurricane he padded into the kitchen and probably out the doggy door.

I heard him scoff on the other end."I'm not even hardly finished."

"Well I'm going to need you to take a breath and calm down. Because I've got something to ask you." I replied, in a calm voice.

Marcus was quiet for a second, before I heard him sigh."What is it Kendall?" He replied, as he yawned. I suddenly felt guilty for waking him up in the middle of night. Knowing he had to get up early in the morning for work. But who else was I suppose to call?

"Louis is sick and after our last trip to the hospital, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go back."

"What happe- never mind I don't want to know. What are his symptoms?" He asked. I heard some movement on the other end as he waited for an answer.

"He's pucking." I replied.

"Is that all?"

"He may or not be running a fever, and he's pale." I replied. I heard a pained groan come from up stairs. And another round of pucking.

"You should check to see if he has a temperature." He responded, his voice going professional. I hated when doctors did that.

"Hold on." I said as I sat the phone on the arm of the couch. The house was still rather quite as I ran back up the stairs. There was no need to turn on a light, since I knew the house like the back of my hand.