Chapter Twenty-Six Kisses and Disses

Kendall's POV

I was going to do it. I was just going to barge in there and tell him how I felt. Tell him that I had feelings for him. If he shot me down then I'd just take it. Even though a big part of me knew he wouldn't shoot me down. That he wouldn't break my heart. Another part of me was screaming at me not to do it. That he would in fact hurt me.

"Where's Louis?" I asked Zayn as he walked past me.

He shrugged,"In the kitchen with Andrew. Their cleaning up Niall's 'little' mess." He replied, with a smile.

I nodded."Thanks."

I rubbed my sweaty palms on my pants, as I made my way towards the kitchen. The smell of burnt food was still lingering in the air. My heart was beating so loud, that I thought the whole house would have heard it. Slowly I walked into the entrance of the kitchen. They didn't notice me as I stood there silently, prepping myself.

"What was this suppose to be." Louis questioned, holding a piece of toast in his hand. Atleast I thought it was toast.

Andrew shook his head,"I shouldn't have been so hard on him."

Louis frowned,"He'll get over it. Besides I would have did the same thing, if he almost burned down my kitchen." Louis replied, trying to lighten up the mood.

Andrew nodded then glanced up in my direction."Kendall," he frowned"He isn't crying is he?"

My brow rose in confusion, until I remembered that he was talking about Niall. I nodded my head as I entered the kitchen.

"Louis can I speak to you for a minute?" I asked, as I stopped in front of him. God the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. Why did he have to make me so nervous? He nodded, and handed Andrew the pot he was cleaning.

"I know you're not leaving me to clean this up by myself." Andrew said, pointing to the dirty burnt pans. I shook my head as I noticed something stuck to the ceiling. They followed my eyes up to the mystery substance, then Andrew cursed lowly, while Louis just laughed.

"Sorry bro," Louis grabbed a broom and tossed it to Andrew."You're going to need this. Maybe if you hit it it'll fall down." He offered as he followed me. I could hear Andrew mumbling something, as we left.

We walked into the empty living room, then I turned to him. I hadn't realized that he was standing so close to me. Inhaling, I took a step back away from him. There was no way that I could think straight with him standing so close.

He smiled,"So what did you want to talk about?" He stepped closer to me, causing me to step back. I seriously needed to get a hold of myself.

"Well I'm glad to see that you aren't sick anymore." I responsed, a small smile playing at my lips. Yeah real smooth Kendall. Way to tell him how you feel. Just bring up the fact he wasn't puking his guts out still.

He frowned,"That's not what you want to talk about, is it?" I shook my head, as I stepped back again. His hands reached out for me, though I stepped back one last time. The last step I took sent me tripping over the couch behind me, bringing Louis down with me.

My breath got caught in my throat when I realized he was laying on top of me. He didn't make an attempt to get off, and I didn't try to push him off. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other. Surprisingly, I leaned into him my lips brushed against his. Slowly he pressed his lips against mine. God how I missed his lips.

The kiss wasn't rough, it was slow and gentle. My hands had a mind of their own as they traveled up his shirt. He shivered under my touch then pulled away, gazing down at me."Now what did you want to tell me?" He questioned trying to steady his breathing.