Strange isn't it?

Grell's Prov:

     Grell turned in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

"Nya~ Bassy!" He stopped... he knew the butler wasnt there..but that meow was different.

"Hm..? Oh well, I guess it was just a random quote." Grell said to himself and sat up in bed and stretched. He hopped out of bed and yawned making his way to the kitchen. As he walked he felt something weighing him down a little behind him, but was too tried to notice. He make himself breakfast and stretched again.

"Mmm! Now to get dressed!" he beamed and went upstairs again. Getting dressed, putting on makeup, and fixing his hair was probably his favorite part of the day. He just had to look fabulous 24/7. Grell picked out his clothes and got dressed. finally he went over to the mirror, he sat down, looked up and shrieked. Now, he would usually snare at himself because he looked horrible without makeup, but no this was different. Like in movies when characters go through a change, they check to see if its real.

"The hell?" Grell said reaching up to touch the cat ears, which were real, and reached down at the tail, which was also real.

"I can't go out in public like this?! " He said putting on his makeup. "Maybe no one wil notice, no they probably will. I'll have to cover up. There's my answer!" He said closing the mascara bottle.

"Thank God it's still snowing!" he said glancing out the window, brushing his hair.  He stood up and started to bundle up, trying to hide the cat tail and ears.

"I should go to Bassy maybe he'll know whats happened!" Grell ran out the door and almost ran into William.

"In a hurry Sutcliff?" William asked.

"Yes Will I am, please move." he said asked flashing a fake sharp toothed smile. William moved and Grell went off grabbing his chainsaw so it looked like he was going to work to get past Will and ran off to the Phantomhive manor.

Oh Bassy I hope you know whats going on with me.. he pleaded in thought as he ran in his highheeled boots.

"Wait!" Grell stopped, "I can't run in heels Damnit! I need a carriage. " Grell called for a carriage and got inside, making his way to the manor.

Sebastain's Prov:

     Sebastain was preparing breakfast for Ciel, even though it wasnt time for him to wake up quiet yet. Although, he felt like there was something fishy about today..yes it was somthing I the air that was different... He was determined to find out. After he set the tray for Ciel it was the perfect time to wake him up. So through the hall Sebastian went to deliver the tea, breakfast and schedule for day. He arrived at the room and pur the tray next to the bed and opened the curtains. "Young Master it is time for you to wake up." Ciel sat up and Sebastain went to dress the young lord.

"The tea today is Earl Grey and for breakfast we have classic eggs and bacon. And your schedule," he picked up the paper after he dressed the boy, "Hm thats odd,I thought you had a full schedule, but your completely free." Hm maybe that's what was differnet. he thought.

"Alright im going to my study." Ciel said getting up after finishing breakfast. "Alright my young master." He bowed as th child left and he went to clean the dishes. After that, the butler attended to the daily chores he had. After finishing up the chores he heared a knock on the door. He walked at the door and opened it reveled the bundled up Grell. What's he doing here? he asked him self.

"Bassy we have a problem!"

●●●

The reaper took off his own winter ware and showed the demon his tail and ears. The demon stood there shocked. Oh that's what's different! he thought.

"This is a problem Sebby! I'm part cat! Nya!" the reaper said. But Sebastian just smirked.

"Strange isnt it? Wait whats the smile for Sebby?" Grell asked swinging his tail.

"Strange? No Grell. It's actually attractive..." Sebastain licked his lips. Grell stood there blushing and his ears flopped down.

"Here," Sebastian petted Grell's cat ears, "Better?" Grell couldn't help but purr at the touch.

"Ah yes, so attractive.." Sebastian said. Grell purred and swung his tail.

"So you find me cute?" Grell asked with a sharp toothed smirk.

"No Grell," Sebastian said, which made the redhead frown, "I find it incredibly sexy actually. " This made Grell beam.

"Nya!" the neko squealed. Sebastian pulled Grell into his room and closed the door to keep him secret from Ciel. Sebastian kissed the neko because he couldn't control himself. Grell kissed the demon back. Kissing and kissing, tounge playing with tounge. A true make out session going on between Sebastian and Grell. The reaper enjoyed every second of the moment, again another thing he only dreamed of. After a while, Sebby whispered sweet nothings to Grell and he whispered back. The two love birds hidden from from the world. Soon after Grell got called into work and had to go. Sebastian told him to be proud of being part cat for his sake. Grell agreed.

"Well thank you again Sebas-chan" Grell giggled and the demon kissed the reapers cheek.

"Of course my sexy kitty queen." he whispered to the reaper and only the reaper. The comment made Grell blush and giggle. Finally Grell left after a while and Sebastian returned to Ciel.

"Where have you been?"

"Parton me Young Master, I was simply playing with a cat~" The demon said his eyes glowing.

{More to come!}