A Done Deal (Part 2)

Grell and Sebastian finally made it to Madame Red's old house that he decided to keep. Grell pulled Sebastian by the wrist into the house, giggling the whole way. Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle as they were enclosed in the manor, like their own little world.

"Oh Bassy! We're going to have soo much fun!" Grell said happily.

"I'm sure of it." Sebastian purred in the reaper's ear, and hugged him from behind. Suddenly there was a noise and a flash of light that came from Grell's desk. A groan then a sigh escaped the lips of Grell.

"Something the matter love?" Sebastian asked.

"I have work to do.." Grell said and slipped out of the demon's grasp. He flipped his hair as he walked over to his desk and sighed at the stack of papers on his desk.

"I'll make preparations for dinner while you work," Sebastian said, his tail of his coat swaying to and fro as he walked to the reaper, "call if you need me." He placed his lips on Grell's cheek, making Grell blush a little and smile the slightest.

"I will." Grell said as he watched the butler walk away. He sat at his desk and pulled his hair into a ponytail, this would take a while. He went and read each paper, wrote and or stamped it and made his own pile of papers. After an hour he was three fourths of the way done when Sebastian emerged. Sebastian sighed as he saw his love leaning over his desk, rubbing his temples.

"My love~ Dinner is prepared." Sebastian said as he locked eyes with the reaper, who flashed a sharp-toothed smile.

"Alright." Sebastian held out his hand and Grell took it and they walked to the dining room, the reaper's hair and the demon's tail coat swaying at the same time with every step. Grell sat down and ate a romantic dinner with Sebastian across from him. Sebastian made sure to take away the worrys of Grell with sweet talk and a romantic night together. Soon, Grell had to begin his work and again and kissed Sebastisn before leaving. A few hours later, Grell finally finished his work, with a stretch and a yawn, Sebastian appeared.

"I must say, I like your hair pulled back like that." Sebastian said.

"Why is that?" Grell asked, tightening his ponytail.

"I can see your beautiful face." Grell blushed at this comment and Sebastian came over and kissed Grell. But Grell made sure their lips never parted, only for air. Grell and Sebastian where on the couch, making sure they were as close as could be, lips locking. Grell never left Sebastian's lap, even as a new shipment of paperwork appeared on his desk. Grell never got to that paperwork that night, and fell asleep in Sebastian's arms. It was the first time Sebastian slept peacefully in ages. ~

{ More to Come! ~♔ }