A Done Deal

Grell skipped happily to the manor of the Earl of Phantomhive. He needed to speak with the head of the house. Grell knocked on the door and waited, examing his nails. The door opened and Grell looked up, glomping the butler who opened the door.

"BASSY!" He squealed.

"Grell?! What are you doing here?" Sebastian said half acting.

"I came," Grell said, letting go of Sebastian and brushing himself off, "to see your master. We have business to attend to."

"Business?" He asked confused.

"Yes. Can you bring me to the brat?"

"I can bring you to the young master."

"Yeah, whatever..." The reaper and demon walked to Ciel Phantomhive's study, the reaper's long, red hair swaying to and fro with every step.

"Wait here." Sebastian said before opening the door and walking in. After a moment thebutler came back.

"The young master will see you now." Grell nodded sliently and walked into the study.

"Take a seat Grell." Ciel barked and Grell sat down in the chair and crossed his legs.

"Just what do you want Grell?" Ciel said putting his hand to his forehead.

"You know what I want, we made a deal." Ciel glared at the reaper. The butler looked at the two in confusion.

"A deal young master?"

"Quite, when we had to save Lizze from that puppet guy, while you where doing, whatever you where doing, I made a deal with Grell."

"Which was?" Sebastian asked waiting for an explanation.

"If I helped that brat, I'd get to have you for a whole day!" Grell squealed and clapped. Sebastian pretended to act annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"We're going to have so much fun Bassy!" Grell said standing up and flipping his hair.

"If you insist." Sebastian said annoyed but while Ciel looked away,  he winked at the reaper, which made the red-head giggle.

"Well, it's an order Sebastian, you will go with Grell for, shall we say, two weeks and you will assist to whatever Grell needs. Your his butler for the next two weeks.  That's an order." Ciel said, adverting his attention back to the reaper and demon.

"We'll see who will be the butler and who will be the master. " Sebastian mumbled.

"Pardon?" Ciel asked.

"I said "Yes my Lord."" Sebastian covered.

"YAY!" The reaper squealed, slipping his arms around the demons neck. Sebastian sighed, pretending to act normal.

"Shall we be going Bassy?" The reaper said pulling the butler along before he could answer, Grell pulled Sebastian into the carriage and off they went. Grell was looking out the window and caught a glance at his love. Perfect. He thought. Sebastian turned his head abd they both smiled at one another. Sebastian leaned close to the reaper,  his eyes glowing demonically.

"I'm your lowly butler my love." He whispered,  making Grell blush as red as his hair. Sebastian chuckled and kissed the reaper's lips. Grell kissed back, melting as Sebastian tilted his head into the kiss. Grell couldn't help but smile the whole way home.

(To be Continued)