Guidelines

So normally, I write stories about certain characters, also known as fanfiction, and I am active in many communities such as...

Avatar: The Last Airbender
Kill la Kill (Anime)
The Middle Earth Saga (Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit)
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
and believe it or not, DISNEY MOVIES
etc.

As well as Social Media Icons from YouTube, Vine, Musical.ly, Instagram, Twitter, TV actors and actresses, directors, movie characters, cartoon characters, anime or manga characters, etc.

There are plenty more, so just ask and if I don't know them I will check them out and get back to you.

*ATTENTION: If you are a homophobe (against gay rights) then step away now.*

Feel free to request anything.

I'm comfortable writing smut (sex, bdsm, kinks and fetishes, etc.), and fluff (Dates, weddings, anything). I am also comfortable with GirlxGirl, BoyxBoy, GirlxBoy, TransxAny (Trans with anyone including another Trans), and Ménage and Polygamous relationships. I'm comfortable with everything.

Feel free to request over on here, or over on my one shot book.

Also, updates will not be scheduled or normal, ever. I'm horrible with deadlines as I am a procrastinator.

Be aware that if you are disruptive to others in the comments (including me), then I will not stand for it, keep the peace, everyone respect each other's opinions, I will respect yours if you respect mine.

Thank you for your understanding.

~ I shall cry you a river ~
~ and a kiss for good luck ~
~Willow ~