Nyx; Goddess of the Night

Vesper, a night owl who spends all of his time in a library reading, is ready to die. He has nothing to live for anymore. His sister and his Mom are dead, his father is in a psychiatric facility, and his brother is in jail for twenty-five different accounts of homicide.

Despite living through all of this, he has found that he has absolutely nothing to live for. No one to care about, or no one to be cared by, he's all alone and bored of this world.

As he approaches the bridge he hopes will lead him to his death, a voice interjects, a female one laced with kind promises. It tells him to jump, and he does with the intent of dying, only he's cast through the waters, not into them, and knocked unconscious.

He comes to, under the water, but able to breath and the voice says, "You have now entered the maze Vesper, I am here to help you through it, now listen carefully..."

He went to the bridge to die that night, but experiences a completely different event, that casts him into the world where Greek God's and Goddesses exist, and the first one he encounters is Nyx; Goddess of the Night. It's a good thing he studied up on Greek mythology.

Let's hope Vesper can escape the maze before the sun rises, and the Goddess of the night is gone for longer than he can survive.

~~~~~~~[_______]~~~~~~~

Hello, Willow here.

I really would like to write a Greek Mythology book, but unlike rotXinXpieces (an amazing writer), I am not qualified for that.

~I shall cry you a river~
~and a kiss for good luck~
~Weeping Willow~