Tears Can Be From Happiness Too (Avatar: The Last Airbender BoyxBoy)

Sokka is from the Northern Water Tribe, all he's ever known is cold snow and Gran Gran. His sister, Katara, and he were out fishing one day, when Katara accidentally blew up an ice berg with her water bending. There was a loud noise and a glowing blue ice berg appeared out of no where.

That moment, his life changed. He traveled the world on the back of a Flying Bison named Appa and met many crazy characters.

He had developed a strong crush on several of the men along there trip, as he is gay, but nothing could beat the way he felt when his eyes met Zuko's for the first time.

Zuko is the banished Fire Prince, and with a burn scar on his face from an Agni Kai the Fire Lord forced him into, he chases the Avatar so that he can regain his honor. For once though, he was relaxed. His Uncle, Iroh, and him had there own tea shop and was doing great, when the Water Tribe boy appeared in the tea shop and said some flirtatiously adorable things and now he can't get him off his mind.

Both of them are in the same predicament. Remember, tears don't always mean sadness.

~~~~~~~[_______]~~~~~~~

~ I shall cry you a river ~
~ and a kiss for good luck ~
~Willow ~