Flower Crown- (Levi x Annoying!Reader)

(A/N): Okay so this is my first fanfic so please beware of my wrong grammars cause I'm not English... Sooo hope you enjoyed it Reader Chanzzz~~ ☆〜(ゝ。

(F/N)'s P.O.V
I was in the stables walkin around cause I'm sooo bored (it's free day) and nothing else what to do then I suddenly bump into someone. "Oh no! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" I heard a male voice and it seems familiar. "Naah it's okay it wasn't your fa--" Armin... "Are you okay (F/N)?" He asked with his blue eyes sparkled. "Yeah I'm okay." I smiled sweetly. "Oh thank goodness, I was just in a hurry..." I smiled and patted his head "It's okay now go cause I know your in a hurry." He looked into my (e/c) eyes and I noticed he was blushing. "Okay thanks!" He then runs away behind me waving his hand. Heh that lil innocent roll...~

//Time Skippity Skip brought to you by Prince ChARMINg//

"(FFFF/NNNN)!!!!!!!~"I heard a female voice but then it hugged me really tightly. "OOHH I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUU~~" She said while cuddling me. "STOP IT YOU TITAN MANIAC YOU SCARED ME!!" I pushed her gently cause it will be rude if I push her hard. "Sorry sorry! I was looking for you like 2 hours! Where were you??" I back away a little cause she's like really close to my face. "I was just walking around at the stables cause I have nothing else what to do..." She smiled widely like a creepy maniac smile. "Well then! You must be bored! I was thinking if we could prank Shorty? It'll be fun! I know that you like pranking people, riight?" (If your not just pretend to..;)) My eyes wide but  I was excited and smiling like an idiot. "Hell yeah! Let's do it!" I jumped in excitement then Hanji quickly grab my hand heading towards to Corporal's office.

//Short time skip like Levi's height!~//

I was a little nervous cause it's Levi, the most badass Titan killer and a very cold hearted attitude. Annd short but cute. I don't even know how will he react cause his not into this kind of stuff but I won't be scared, its Hanji's plan after all, If he'll be mad it's not my fault and I'm sure he won't punish me. I hope...

"So Hanji, what are you planning for?" She was smiling and chuckling while we're hiding at Corporal's door. "I'm planning that he would wear this..." She handed to me something round. A flower crown?! I smiled. "But you'll be the one who will make him wear this!!" My eyes wide I'm not sure if I'll do that... "What?! Are you cray-zay?!" I whispered but then she already gave the flower crown to me and push me to the door. "What if he kills me?!?" She laughed "Oh c'mon! Course he won't! He already knows that your annoying!" I sighed I may be the most annoying person, I liked pranking people especially that HorseFace (just pretend you are okay??) but Hanji is more annoying than me. "No." "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" She sighed then walks close to me. "Okay I have an another plan.." She lowered her head thinking. "What about... I make Shorty wear the flower crown.. And you'll be the one to make him SMILE!!" She said with her eyes sparkled. What? SMILE?!

Thinking... It's doesn't sound bad too... "Hmm... Sounds good to me.." I smiled "YAHOOOOOO!!!" She shout that could make my ears broke like a glass. Oh my God Hanji.... "Shush!!! You'll make the Corporal bang the door idiot!!" I was covering my ears, Godammit Hanji... "Sorry... Anyways!!" She walked towards the door and knocked. Oh God help me... "State your name and Business." I heard the Corporal said with a monotone voice. "It's *ahem* (F/N) (L/N) sir." "WHAAT!?!" She covered her mouth try not to laugh. "Tch I know it's you Shitty Glasses..." He said opening the door. Oh God this is scary. "I was just ummm... Want you to wear this!" She put the crown of his head then run away leaving me. HANJI WHAT THE HELL?!??! "Oi (L/N) can you try to explain why am I wearing this?" He said with an emotionless face. I was shaking I don't know what to do... That's right.. Smile!! "Ehmm.... Uh.. Hanji told me that..." Suddenly I saw Hanji hiding behind the door giving me a wink. Hanji after this your in big trouble.. "(F/N) hurry up because I have more paper work to do.." I sighed. "I... Want you.... To smile..." I lowered my head while looking at Hanji with a death glare. "What kind of shit is that?" I look up to his face and spoke. "Look... Hanji told me to make you do this.." I said then turned my head to Hanji. I could see her poker face. That's what you get for making me do this...  "........ Fine....." He said the word shortly. My eyes wide then I quickly turn my head to him. I was smiling in excitement I've never seen him smile before. "Here.." He smiled like an angel. Oh my sweet God his adorable! His smile makes my heart beat faster... (If you want to see his smile it's in the pic) I noticed that my cheeks were warm, I could tell that I'm blushing Darn stop blushing (F/N)! Then Hanji quickly hugged me from my back then said "Whale now! Congrats! You just complete an achievement called "Smile"!!" I giggled at her words. "Shut the fuck up Shitty Glasses and take this annoying flower crown in my head." he takes the flower crown then gave it to me. "Bye bye Shorty!~" she wave her hand then Corporal quickly closed the door. "Sooo? What do you think?!" I blushed a little "His smile is very cute..." She laughed out loud "I knew that your having fun!" I smiled "Yeah..." She stretch her arms "Whale now! How about we get some food shall we??" I nod and smiled. I wish I could see his smile again....

(A/N): Woo!! That was long! Anyways.. Hope you Reader Chans enjoyed it! Sorry for wrong grammars...

Votes?? Comments?? Requests??

Vote If you like it!

You can give me requests if you would like!

Stay tuned for more one shots!!~