Can't Reach... - (Levi x Tall!Reader)

(A/N): This is requested by my friend XD Anyways.. Hope you Reader Chans enjoy this one shot! (ω)

(F/N)'s P.O.V
I was heading to the library to read a book all about outside the walls. When I finally at the library I saw the Corporal standing. His back was facing me. I wonder what his doing...

Levi's P.O.V
Dammit I can't reach... I turned around to see who was chuckling behind me. (L/N).... Don't tell me... "Oh sorry Corporal! You need help reaching that?" She said while chuckling a little, my eye twitch I can tell shes teasing me. "Shut up (L/N) I can do this by myself." I said with a scary tone. "Mmkay!~ Whatever you say Sho- I mean Corporal!" I grab her shoulders with my two hands to make her face me. "Wh-what?" She said shivering. "What was the name you were about to finish?" I straighten my eyes looking at her (e/c) eyes. "Uuh.. No, nothing.. That was nothing.." I let go of her hands and said, "Tch, your dismissed..." I rolled my eyes then she walked away. How the fuck can I reach this godamn book... I tighten my fist. Shit I give up... "Oh Shorty!~ 'Givin up already?~" Fuck its Shit Glasses... "Shut the fuck up..." But then she ran towards my face and said "Why don't ya need any help getting that? I know that you wanna get that.~" I rolled my eyes. "Tch fine.. Only if I can find a taller person." She laughed, "Eh? What about me 'gettin that?" I looked at her with a straight face. "No I don't need you." She giggles "Okay!~ Good luck finding a tall person! Toddles!~" She waved her hand I just let out a "Tch" then walked towards (L/N), Tch, I guess I'll just have to let her help me to get this godamn book. "Oi (L/N)." She turned her head towards me. "Yes Corporal?" She said with her eyes sparkled. "I... Need help." She stands from the chair then walked towards me. "Heh, sure! How can I help ya?" She said with a smile. "Tch, you better not laugh or else I'll punish you." She giggles "No I won't!" She smiled widely. "I want you to... Reach that." I pointed the book where it's standing, she was chuckling. "Okay!" She grabs the book then gave it to me. "Is that all you need help?" She tilted her head. "Yeah, now go you're dismissed..." She waved her hand and smiled. My cheeks were warm. What the fuck am I blushing for?!

(A/N): I know it's shooorrtt like Levi.. I just don't have more ideas about this one shot buut.. I hope you enjoyed it!~

Any votes?? Comments?? Requests??

Vote if you liked! And give me requests if u liked!

Stay tuned for more one shots Reader Chans!!~ ☆〜(ゝ。