No name XD- (Yandere! Levi x Reader)

(A/N): Sorry I have none in my mind to think what I should name this... Anyways requested by my cousin! Annndd.... Hope u Reader Chans enjoyed it!!~

(F/N)'s P.O.V
"(F/N) (L/N) the captain wants to see you in his office, right now." Gunther told me and I quickly walked towards the Corporal's office.

I knocked the door, "State your name and business." I heard the captain said, "It's (F/N) (L/N) sir..." Then I heard footsteps from his office then he opened the door, "Enter..." I walked inside his office standing in front of his desk. "Sit down." I didn't hear what he said cause I wasn't paying attention at all, "Huh?" I said with a funny tone, "I said, sit down." He said with a scary tone. I saw him locking the door. "I clearly locked the door so no one can disturb us." I was confuse, Why would he lock the door? Is it something important? I thought, "Do you have any idea what you are doing Cadet?" Huh? What? "N-No sir..." I was shocked, What is he talking about? "Don't play dumb with me... What do you think your doing with the brat?" "Brat? Who? Eren?" I guessed, "Yes the brat Eren... What were you doing with him?" What?? "Uuh... I was.. Talking with him?" I was still confuse, What's he planning for... "Heh, you don't understand.. Then let me help you remember..." He stayed silent for a second then he finally spoked, "In the mess hall today, you sat with your squad as usual instead with me." My eyes wide, Is he...? "Which I clearly give your orders to do now that we're together." WHAT?? "I was going to let that go, but then you have to go and do something stupid..." ....stupid? "Tell me, who do you sat next to?" "I-It's Eren sir..." I shivered, "So not only did you insult me by not sitting with me, you have the guts to sit by the brat, and have a good time talking to him huh?" He then stands from the chair and walks towards me closer. And closer. "You do realize that I'm your commanding officer, right Cadet?" He whispered to my ear, "Yes..." "Then as your commanding officer, I command you to not interact with Eren Jaeger again!" My eyes wide like really wide, Why? "This goes for all the boys of your training squad as well... I don't WANT any one of them remotely near you and if I find anything that tells me otherwise!" He then gets even more closer, "I will not hesitate to lock you in this room, and punish you..." I lowered my head, "Why?" I said with a low tone, "Why? Cause I care for you and want you to be safe... Those boys are just a pack of wolves..." He backs away a little, "I've seen you in practice, every time your trying to be friendly with them but any them they always manage you to overpower you..." Overpower me? "I am making sure they don't since your MINE!"I hugged myself and lowered my head so he won't see my face, "I won't allow them to dirty you with there filthy hands! I love you... And will not be touched my any one! Even if that means locking you away in here where I can only interact with you... DO YOU UNDERSTAND CADET?" "Y-Yes....."

--------------------------

LOLOLOL

THATS ALL GUYS BUT DONT WORRY THIS ONE SHOT HAS PART TWO! AND I'LL BE MAKING IT TODAY OR TOMORROW!

Anyways...

Any votes?? Comments?? Requests??

Stay tuned for more one shots my kawaii Reader Chans!!~~