In Canterlot

"Flame!!! Cover Drive!!! I have heard all about you!! You guys are pop stars right?" Princess Celestia is exited to see us "Anyway." She continues "We have a problem. Discord has messed up the Elements Of Harmony once again. The Elements are magical shards that power Equestria and many other relms. The Elements are: Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty, Magic, Inspiration, Swag, Fun, Romance, Humour, Coolness and Awesomeness." "There's fourteen Elements. There are fifteen of us. Somepony will have to miss out on representing an Element." I gasp. "Dearest Vanessa. There is one other secret element out there which will appear once all of the other elements are activated. This one even I am not sure which it is. But it is the most important element of all." Celestia says. "Oh!! So we won't miss out!!!" I squeak. "I read the book on Elements and it does say there is fifteen elements and one of those only activates when fourteen are activated." Twilight says. "So are you up for this challenge?" Celestia asks. "We are ready!!!" We all say. "Vanessa. You lead the way." "Okie dokie lokie!!!" I say and we trot outside into the ruined Equestria. "If she passes this challenge it will prove she is ready. She seems like a nice enough girl for the job." Celestia whispers. "I agree with you!!!" Luna says.

When we step outside I begin to sing a song. "I was prepared to do my best

Thought I could handle any test

For I can do so many tricks

But I wasn't prepared for this

Levitation would have been a breeze

Facts and figures I recite with ease." I speak the next bit. "An octave is how high or low the pitch of a piece of music is *squee*." I sing again."I could ace a quiz on music's bliss But I wasn't prepared for this

Will I fail, or will I pass?

I can't be sure..." Amanda sung a line "She can't be sure..." Then I sung again "My mind is sharp, my skills intact My heart is pure..."

Amanda sung again.

"Her heart is pure..."

I sing again "Oh, I've taken my share of licks

I've made it through the thin and thick

But no I wasn't." Amanda sings again "Oh no, she wasn't"

I sing the next line and we echo eachother "Oh no, I wasn't" "Oh no she wasn't "No I wasn't" Me and Amanda sing the last line together.

"Prepared...for this."