Goodbye Everypony

A few weeks of not hearing from the boys later

"Do you think someone evil like Queen Chrysalis or maybe Discord set this up so we rule Equestria and erased our friends memories of us so they don't remember us?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe they've gone home. Back to Barbados. Where we belong." Sighs Amanda. Just then Celestia and Luna fly in with eleven pegasi flying behind them. "I tempereroly turned them into pegasi so they could fly quicker to Canterlot with us." Celestia says. "We found a portal which leads you back home to this place you call Barbados." Luna says. "Can we visit anytime we want and see them as their real formations?" Pinkie asks. "Yes." Says Cadence. "Speaking of which we are doing a concert in a few days. Come through and see us. There will be free tickets for you all. For everypony in Equestria. Oh and also how are me and Amanda going to rule Equestria?" I ask. "You still will rule this place eventhough you won't live here anymore. But you can still come and visit so everyone can see their princesses." Luna explains. "I guess that's it then. The adventure comes to a close. C'mon guys lets go home. We've got fans wanting to know what happened to us." Says Mr Slater. He steps in the mirror followed by Sam and Barry. "I don't wanna leave." I complain. "But alright bye everypony. I will miss you. At least we have a house here where we can stay if we wanna come again." I say as Kyle, Corey, T-Ray, Jamar, Amanda and me step into the portal... And everyone comes flying back into Equestria!!! "The portal is broken!!!" I say. "Now how am I supposed to get my bacon!!" Says Jamar. "And what about Nandos ooh I miss the chicken." Says T-Ray. "Never mind that!!" Says Amanda. "Let's get on with finding out what is wrong with the portal." Sunset Shimmer appears and magics a hammer and smashes the portal mirror. Shards of glass go everywhere. Me and Amanda flutter out of the way, but our friends are not so fortunate as their wings disappear. Shards of glass go into them. I land on the ground next to Corey. I touch him. "He's dead." I begin to cry. Amanda is by T-Ray. "There all dead." She begins to cry. "Hang on minute I think I know a spell. I learnt it from Tangled. I have long hair like Rapunzel and I am magical. So maybe I have magic hair!!" I say. "Oh yeah!! You should have magic hair. Although it might not work. We're just Disney geeks us two!" Amanda says and we both giggle. I put my hoof and the end of my hair on Corey where the glass entered him and begin to sing.

"Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Fix what has been done

Bring back what once was mine." My long, pink, curly hair begins to glow a lighter pink, illuminating the room. "WOW OMG!!!!! YOUR HAIR, VANESSA!!!!!! IT IS MAGICAL!!!!!!!" Amanda says. Corey stands up. "It worked IT WORKED!!!" I dance around. "What worked? Corey asks. "She has magic hair!!" Amanda explains. "I kinda copied that scene from Tangled, ya know where Flynn nearly dies. Thought it wouldn't work since that's fictional but yeah since I'm an alicorn and I have long hair it worked!!! Lets try it on Kyle now. Amanda I know your hair is shorter than mine but try it on T-Ray." I say quickly. "Ok." Says Amanda. Corey follows me to where Kyle's blood covered pony body is. "What do you do?" Corey asks. "I put my hair on the space where the mirror shard went into the pony and I sing. Then my hair glows and sparkles!!" I explain. "OOOOHHH SHOW MEE!!!" Corey says in excitement. Okay then. Watch this. It's REALLY cool. I put my hair on the guitarists blood covered guitar cutie mark. "Sheesh that is a big slit where the mirror shard has gone in!" Corey gasps. "Now watch this. It's awesome." I say to the drummer and I begin to sing once more.

"Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Fix what has been done

Bring back what once was mine."

My mane lights up again.

"WOAH!!!!! SO COOOOL!!!!! and awesome singing!" Says Corey. Kyle's green eyes flicker open. "What just happened?" Kyle asked. "We died. Vanessa and Amanda flew out of the way. Us ponies weren't so lucky. Vanessa has magic hair. She sings and it GLOWS!!!" Corey explains. "You have MAGIC HAIR?!" Kyle gasps, impressed. Just then, Snips, one of Sunset Shimmer's dumb unicorn minions comes over and cuts my hair. it goes straight and fades to magenta. Amanda trots over to us. "Mine won't work. I can't get the rest of Cover Drive back. Hey what happened to your hair!!??" She panics. I pause for a moment. My favorite band, well the rest of my favorite band are gone forever. I sit on the floor next to Amanda's dead band, put my face in my hooves and begin to cry.

Amanda's POV.

I can't bear it. My band are dead and my CDFielder friend's magical hair has been cut off. Obviously Vanessa is sad as the rest of her fave band have been killed. So has her other guitarist, her manager and our pony friends. The floor is full of blood and dead ponies.

I tap the crying pink alicorn with my hoof. "Hey remember how Rapunzel sings and her tears bring back Eugene in Tangled? Try crying into your hair!! It just might work." I tell Vanessa. She holds the rest of her short straight magenta mane over her eyes. She begins to sing in a soft Disney-like princessy voice.

"Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Please reverse this curse

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine."

Her tears dampen her hair. Sparkles appear. Princess Vanessa's mane begins to glow and her hair grows really fast and becomes curly and hot pink again!!!!! Once the spell is completed her hair is back to normal and even longer than before!!! This time her curls touch the floor. Last time her hair only went to her hoof. As she tries flying, we realize that her hair was also bunched up a lot on the floor when it grew and her hair is longer than her body. Her tail has grown too. "Wow!!!!! You look prettier than EVER!!! You look like a PRINCESS!!!!" Corey gasps at his girlfriend's new hair. "I am a princess silly!!! Remember my coronation and look I have wings the same shape and wingspan as Luna and Cadence, which is big for me!! I became the Princess of Music remember?And look at this princess dress, my pink glittery shoes and my pink and silver tiara." She giggles. She lands next to her guitarist Sam. She heals and brings back all the ponies.

"How did you bring us back?" Flame's manager asks Vanessa. "Oh me and Amanda kinda discovered that my hair is magical. When I put my mane over where the mirror shards went in you I sung and my hair glowed. We almost lost you and Sam, the ponies and the rest of Cover Drive." She explains. "Yeah we nearly lost my band because a stupid green unicorn called Snips cut off her hair." I add.

"Speaking of her hair what has happened to Princess Vanessa's hair?" T-Ray asks.

"You don't need to call me a princess but if you want to you can. Only the ponies we aren't close friends with have to call me a princess. And my hair, well. We took references from Tangled where Rapunzel cries and her tears bring back Flynn. So Amanda came up with the idea that because I was crying over my friends and fave band being almost lost forever I should cry into the rest of my hair. My mane and tail grew and became hot pink and curly again and longer than ever before." Vanessa says.

"But it still looks like we are never gonna get back to the normal world." She adds. "Never ever."