Day 28

You're still so quiet.

Should I do it again? That's the only time you talk to me.

No, please. You barely managed to patch it up last time.

Ah, hey there you are. It's so nice to hear your voice. Even if you're annoying, I still miss our little talks.

Come on, say something. I know you must have something to nag me about.

...

No? Well ok I guess we'll just have to do it again. It hurts you, not me.

What do you want from me? Please just stop, you're hurting our body. Our arms look like torn fabric. Our legs are even worse. What have you done to me?

Yes there it is. I missed you so much. I realized something, your constant fight against me feeds me. You make me feel fuller than any meal could. Without you, I would be starving.

You are starving.

Stop being so literal.

Stop killing us.

I'm not, I'm saving us! How many times does it take for you to understand that we're happy like this.

Have you looked in the mirror? We're dying. Our hair is falling out in clumps and our teeth are rotting. This has gone too far. I'm afraid we won't be able to be saved now, even if you wanted to be.

Then it's a good thing I don't want to be. We don't need to be. We're fine. We're healthy, we're on the road to being beautiful. If this fat would just get out of my body! Pudgy arms and jiggly legs. Thousands of chins and fat, sausage fingers. We will be happier soon, when we finally make it to 135.

I really don't think this is healthy. I'm so weak. 135 pounds is unimaginable right now. You're not acting like yourself. We should eat something. Food sounds amazing right now. I would die for some food.

No.

Well no matter what you say, we are dying for food.