Chapter 25 | Taken

The bright light blinded me as I woke up in what looked like a hospital room, I was wearing a white gown and was tied to the bed, my head hurt from being hit....I was so scared not knowing what was going to happen.

I heard voices from the room outside when I man and a woman walked in, she had blonde hair tied in a bun and the man was baldish and wore glasses.

" Your recovering well..." the woman said as I looked around.

" Why am I hear?" I asked wanting to go back home to Daryl and Negan.

" We were short of staff, you work for us now end of " The man said.

" You have no right! You don't know me at all !" I screamed.

" When you were out we put on a drug what paralyses you from the waist down we will take you off until you understand that you will never see your family or group again, Try and escape and we will find you and bring you back " The woman said.

I looked out the window soon realising were I was....Atlanta.

Daryl

" She's gone, " Daryl said as he saw the car tires and the mark on the floor what made out that you were hit or fell.

" No, she can't be I thought I lost her before and I can't lose bet again " Negan cried not wanting to believe that you were actually gone.

" We will find her, We will we always do " Daryl said. " Come back to Alexandria with us we can explain to Rick what happened and we can find her "

Negan nodded her head, " Yeah we go now " He said as him and Daryl got in a car and headed back to Alexandria.

Y/N

I walked out my room with a pair of handcuffs on my ankles making it difficult to walk, they took me into a room filled with other girls in the same state as me.

" Give us your name " The blond won said holding a pen and paper.

" Millie " I lied not wanting to give them my real name, I couldn't trust them I was there prisoner.

" Get to work " She said pointing to a free spot where I walked over to it.

She left the room and i looked at the girl next to me, " Have any idea what I need to do?" I asked

" Yeah you just do that " She said demestamting what do do, we were peeling carrots and potatoes.

I looked over there must of been about 30-40 girls in here all working, I saw a man walking down and whipped a girl who wasn't working she screamed out in pain I quickly looked away to start doing my job.

I hoped that Negan or anyone I'm my group came looking for me to get me out if this place.