Chapter 43 |

Carol POV

I believed what Negan had told me, I knew that he did love Y/N or at least cared for her a lot, like when she was taken he wouldn't stop trying to find her and when she came back the look on his face told me everything.

" How has she been ?" I asked Daryl as I saw him sat on the porch.

" Who, Y/N? " He asked putting out his cigarette.

" Yeah "

" Distance, I think she's hurting a lot she isn't taking that much or eating or anything " He said.

" Negan spoke to me " I said as I sat down " Told me about this girl at his camp said to me that if he didn't break it off with her that she would kill Y/N "

" Hoe do you know he was telling the truth " He asked.

" He loves that girl, And the look on his face when he told me that wasn't acting that was desperation " I said.

" So what we gonna do " He asked

" We're gonna tell Y/N and Negan asked me to kill this girl and we're all gonna do it " I said.

" Sounds like a plan you wanting me to tell Rick and Michonne?" He asked.

" Yeah I'm gonna let Y/N know now" I said as I walked into the house.

I went into Y/N's bedroom she was sat on her bed with her Walkman playing a song, She looked skinny too skinny and her face had lost all colour in it.

She gave me a smile, " Hey " She said softly as she took off her headphones.

" Hi " I said as I sat down next to her.

I explained to her everything what had happened with Negan and told her about the other girl.

" Do you think he's telling the truth?" She asked.

" Yeah I do, that man loves you Y/N you can tell by his face and his emotions and you can't fake them " I said.

She stared smiling as she looked down, I looked at her for a second, " Get some sleep and start to eat again your gonna have to look good and get your strength back for when we kill that bitch " I said standing up.

She laughed for a second, " Goodnight Carol " She said as she got into bed.