Chapter 35 | It's been a while

The gates of Alexandria finally opend the first person I saw was Carl, He ran from Enid and hugged me as u stared to cry.

" Where's Dad?" I said sobbing on my tears.

" He left yesterday to look for you with Daryl, Carol and Negan " He said as we pulled away from the hug.

" This is Biannca, She helped escape and she's gonna stay here because she derivers too " I said.

He nodded his head and we all walked back home, I greeted everyone and was so happy to see them.

" You know I blamed you for my baby going and I hated you and when you were gone....I-I didn't even know what to do, I thought I was never going to see you again and the thing what I regretted the most was the fact I couldn't even say I'm sorry so I am sorry and I really do mean it " Maggie said.

I didn't say anything I just hugged her tight.

Sasha cooked tea as we all ate and me and Biannac told them were we where and what happened to us there, it  was nice to be back at home.

" You know when Negan gonna be back?" I asked.

" Hopefully tonight " Glenn said as we ate.

We watched a movie as I nursed and out Judith to bed, I had missed her so much, Biannac seemed to get along with everyone what was good.

I sat on the windowcill looking out the window right at the gate as Judith wasn't asleep yet, It was nice just to sit and think, Think about what was going to happen when I see him again.

My heart jumped as I heard a Car pull into Alexandria, I jumped of the window Cill and am down the stairs opening the door, Not even caring that I was in a hospital robe and in bare foot.

I saw him, The man I loved get out the car whiling his face.

I walked as a smile appeared on my face, " Negan " I shouted as he looked up, He  dropped Luciell into the ground and ran towards me.

He grabbed hold of me and pulled me close into his chest as I cried from happiness, I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his face as he looked at me.

We stared at each other, until we finally kissed right I front of my dad not caring that he didn't want us together.

He finally put me on the ground as I hugged my dad tight as he kissed my head, Next it was Daryl then Carol gave me a smile as I laughed as hugged her tight.

" We thought you were dead " My dad said whopping away his tears.

" Why?" I said.

" We saw a walker wearing a hospital robe at the gates, with your hair colour and she looked a lot like you " Daryl said then u realised who it was.

" Rachel " I mumbled.

" Who?" Negan asked.

" One second " I said as I ran to the house as to all followed confused at what was going on.

I saw Biannca sat with Glenn and Tara as I looked at her, " Back in Atlanta with Rachel....She's dead, She didn't make it " I said with a tear falling down my face.

" H-How do you know " Biannca said looking full of tears getting off the sofa.

" They saw a walker though it as me at the gates, They must of shot  her though " I said as Biannca said crying.

Daryl walked in and looked at Biannca, as everyone else did.

" What's going on" Negan asked.

" Long story, Ilk explain later " I said as he nodded.

We all sat and I told them about how Rachel sacrificed her self for us, Later than night I stared falling asleep because of how tried I was, Negan picked me up Bridal style and carried me into my room.