Chapter 3 - The Ride Home Part 1

You froze up as he talked to you.

"Why are you still at school?" Mr.Michaelis asked.

He talked so smoothly with every breath and sentence he said.

It began to rain, it was already dark and stormy when you walked out of the building.

You then where back in reality and you said that your dad was supposed to pick me you but he is hasn't showed up.

"I guess I'll just have to walk" (y/n) said.

"In the rain? Heavens no I can just give you a ride home."

"O-ok" (y/n) said.

As you were walking to his car you realize how weird this is, HE IS YOUR FREAKING TEACHER!!! This is kinda creepy.

You got into his black car. (not creepy at all -.-)

You sat in the front seat next to him.

He is kind handsome, you thought to yourself. WHAT AM I THINKING, HE IS MY FREAKING TEACHER!!!(sounds familiar *cough *cough)

Mr.Michaelis POV AKA Sebastian

HOW COME HER DAD NEVER PICKED HER UP!!! I thought to myself.
SHE DESERVES A BETTER DAD!

I look over at (y/n) as I am driving and she is looking out the window at the rain. She is so adorable. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING SHE IS MY STUDENT!!! (Again...familiar...) I need to control my emotions.

~End of part 1~

Welp that was yet another chapter. Ugh these are real short but ehh. I just will wright loads of chapters.But anyways hope you like it, and Mayo I WROTE CHAPTER WITH GOOD GRAMMAR!!! So ha. Bit like 0 PEOPLE BUT MAYO READS MY BOOKS SO EHH. I just like writing them for no-one I guess. Anyways peace.

-Citrus