Chapter 5 - School Dance Part 1

You were in the middle of class and was staring at Mr.Michealis, lately you could not get him out of your mind.

"So...about that dance this Friday" said (A/N). (aka new guy)

"W-what" you say and get back into reality.

"The school dance, I was thinking. Do you maybe wanta go with me?"says (a/n)

"Um...Ya...shere...sounds fun" you force a smile on your face.

"Cool sounds like its a date, can't wait" (a/n) says.

(Y/N) POV

You both go back to studying and you are shocked on what just happened. Great now I have to deal with the jealous chicks over there, you think to yourself. Ever since (a/n) has been hanging out with me more of "them" have been teasing me, well more than usual. Why does he even want to go with me anyways? I thought we were just friends? He is obviously way out of my ledge. I'm not even pretty.

You notice that some girls lately have been flirting with Mr.Michealis. You kinda feels jelly about it. You mentally slap yourself for thinking that.

Time skip to Friday day of the dance at your house.

You hear a knock on the door and go over to answer it and not you surprise it's (a/n).

OMG another chapter, cringe chapter for that matter. But I can't wait to make the next. Mayo if you are even reading this please tell me what you think. I know 0 people read this but ehh. Peace.

- Citrus