Chapter 6 - Yandere mode activated - School Dance Part 2

As you were getting into (a/n)'s car you thought to yourself. Am I "in love"? Do I even know what loves means?! More importantly... do I love him?!

Time skip to Da party

We get out of the car, and he helps me out, he is such a gentleman.

"You look pretty you know" (a/n) said.

You blush and have a small smile. As you get out of the car you look around and notice Mr.Michealis looking at you and entering the building.

"What is it?" (A/N) says agervated.

"N-n-nothing...nothing at all" you force a smile.

You have been at the party for a bit and is having a good time.

"Come with me" (a/n) says with a grin and grabbing your arm and pulling you down a hallway.

"O-o-OK" you say and blush a little.

"NOW!!!" (A/n) says.

Water and what seems to be eggs fall on top of you from above. You are speechless and drenched in water and eggs. (A/n) begins to laigh...Alot.

"Nice one boys" (a/n) says. He began to high-five guys in the room and girls are laughing at me.

I can't even get out one word. I start to cry. I'm so confused.

"Awe is the little baby crying" (a/n) says to you in a baby voice.

All you manage to says is "why?".

''I did this out of boredom...it still was quite boring being nice to you for a week. Girls that teased me were laughing all around me. I was crying more. What? you didn't think I actually liked a pathetic little ugly slut like you now did you?"

(A/n) was then slapped in the face a by a some guy. It was to dark in the room to see. The strange man then pulled me out of the room, and brought me to a different room with no people. He gave you paper towels to win yourselve down and helped.

"Who are you?" You said but as you said it you could already fell who it was. He then turned on the other lights so you could see. It was Mr. Michealis. (Naw...total surprise)

All you could say was "I-I-I'm sor-"you were cut of my him kissing you on the lips for like 4 seconds. You both froze there for about 10 seconds and then stared kissing again. You were making out.

Wo man was that a chapter. I EVEN HAVE MORE PLANNED SWEE!!! It has very much Bad grammar Bc it's late and I'm lazy. Yes this is what I do at 12:30 at night. anyways hope you liked it. Peace.

- Citrus