IX - Shameless

It was as if the ceiling overhead opened up and Jasper could see the English country stars. He was laid on his back, a man held in his arms as kisses riddled his neck. The mild scratchiness of thin stubble brought attention to his senses, soft and mannered sashays kissing him in spots that willed a response from his flush lips. His mind whorled within this divine attention, every one of his sensitive points given proper courtesy as if the man in his arms knew just the right ways to make him weak.

And Jasper did respond to the care shown to his body. This carnal requisite to be handled as such brought out the soft hums of his approval, his feather-like whimpers and breathy exhales letting this man, this proficient and savory man know that all he did felt wondrous, and the Master wanted more of him.

Staring desirously up at Timothy when the man sat up on his knees, Jasper's ravening eyes raked over his body, never letting his alluring eyes stray when Timothy let his coat fall from his arms. He got rid of the heavy piece of clothing and began to then unbutton his shirt, coming out of it as well. His body was plagued by numerous scars all over his arms and chest, the most prominent one at his neck the most grueling of them all.

Jasper reached up towards him as Timothy pulled the shirt off all the way and dropped it to the floor of the stage, gliding his curious fingers over the hard surface of the other man's firm and indented abdomen. He was so muscular, figure tight in every place due to the labor he was accustomed to. Timothy remained silent as his body was admired. Jasper then came out of his top garments as well. When his coat and shirt was off, Mr. Creel took in just how beautifully trim the Master's frame was, and his lustful appetite only grew when Jasper gave him permission to strip him from his trousers. The entirety of this blond nobleman was bewitching, his flawless pale skin under the dimness of a single candlelight so wonderful, and the intensity of his stare only enhanced Timothy's coaxing urge.

Taken over by this raw fire, Timothy met Jasper's patient lips once more, tugging at the buttons and strings of his trousers to free himself. He came out of them finally, feeling relieved when he and the Master experienced the pour of heat from each other's bodies. Jasper released a moving whine as kisses pressed into the crook of his neck, legs locking around the other man's waist.

A type of harmony Jasper couldn't put into words bathed his burning excitement. His pulse picked up then when Timothy's lips began to travel down from his neck and to his collar, never missing a responsive point until he brought his tongue into play. Sweeping his left thumb over Jasper's perked nipple made the Master shut his eyes, holding in the sharp yelp he nearly released when Timothy's tongue teased across his other one. And this dazzling arousal inside the Master only grew and grew when the dark-haired man wrapped his fingers around Jasper's erection.

Jasper choked on his cries, dazed by the severity of each tug. In need of something to hold on to, the Masters hands found the top of Timothy's shoulders, nails clawing down into them. His mouth hung open as he breathed out every moan rising from his throat, tormented even more when Mr. Creel brought his thumb up over the head of Jasper's cock.

Timothy stole his tongue from the Master's nipple then, leaving it wet in the chill of the darkened ballroom. He couldn't help but watch as Jasper writhed beneath him, coming undone just for him as he continued the tug of his hand. This man was so wonderful to look upon, radiant and sublime in more than just a few ways.

When Jasper's hand mindlessly cupped the side of the man's face then, Timothy kissed his fingers before taking his hunger further. He moved down Jasper's abdomen until he was between the nobleman's legs, pushing them apart only to realize how lithe the Master actually was. Avid to taste what has been forbidden for so long, Timothy dragged his tongue up the appealing length of Jasper's cock.