Lunch Time

Bridget walked into the cafeteria doorway and looked around. "Where the flop am I going to sit." she said quietly to herself.

"Bridget! come over here!" Lavender, a non-cheerleader (mean) popular girl, yelled. Bridget looked and walked over.

Bridget was nervous. "Umm..., hi.

"Hi. And don't just stand there, sit down!"

"O-okay." She sat down and opened her lunch: a turkey and mayo sandwich, a raspberry flavored water, a small slice of strawberry cake, and a bag of BBQ chips.

Bridget unwrapped everything.

"EEEEWWWW!!!! What is that on your cake?!!?" Lavender said. Bridget picked up the plate of cake and inspected it.

"What is it? I don't see any-"   SMASH! Lavender shoved the cake into Bridget's face.

"Like, OMG! I am SO sorry!" Lavender said in her best fake apology voice. "My hand slipped by accident!"

"It's OK, Lavender. It was just an accident" Bridget said. "Well, at least let me help you to the bathroom. There's one really close!" Lavender explained. Bridget though for a moment. Should I really trust her? She DID put cake in my face. But on the other hand, she said it was an accident AND she apologized. "OK."

Lavender and Bridget got up. How gullible can she be? Lavender thought as the walked to the middle of the cafeteria. They stopped walking. " Are we there already?" Bridget asked. "Lavender? Lavender?"

  "EVERYBODY LOOK! THE FATTY JUMPED IN THE CAKE!!"   Everybody cracked up. Everybody except Scottie and Zac. 

Bridget tried to rub the cake out of her eyes and off of her glasses."What?! No, I didn't do anything!"

Bridget, who was crying now, looked around.Everybody was laughing. Everybody. Bridget ran out of the cafeteria.

Across the cafeteria, Scottie jumped out of his seat. "Bridget WAIT!!" A few tables over, Scotties ex Sophie was watching this.She got out of her seat and sprinted over." Scottie you don't need that loser."

Sophie was the type of girl who doesn't believe in ex's. Your either together, or you never existed.

A/N: The song on the side helped inspire me to make this story. The song is Loser Like Me by Glee.