Lunchtime Again

Bridget walked into the cafeteria. As if there was enough staring earlier. Bridget thought sarcastically. Scottie's head turned and he smiled. He got up and walked toward Bridget.

"I know you're new, and um would you like to sit with me and my buddies?" Scottie asked, putting his hand on he back of his head.

"Sure, I don't know anybody else." Bridget said.

That was actually true, she really only new Scottie. And Lavender knew everybody so that didn't count.

They headed over to the Football table.

A few tables over, Sophie squeezed the bottle of water in her hand so tight the cap flew off and water squirted everywhere. "That filthy little floozy, " she said under her breath. "How DARE she go sit and flirt with my Scottie!!!!"

Over at the Football table everybody was surprised Scottie could get " such a babe".

Scottie's triplet brother, Socks (he was caught several time trying to eat socks, Scottie and Sora {their triplet sister}  called him Socks and it stuck) had sad said," Hello, I'm Socks, beautiful, I need a map, because I'm lost in your eyes."

Adam, one of the Football players, scoffed "Dude, that is like THE most used line ever!"

Socks looked heartbroken.

Bridget flashed her award winning smile." Well, Socks, I am very glad to meet you.