Chapter 1: The storm rises

First off let's get something straight, 👆that's a great title for a chapter.

Anyways I got an idea when I got busy with fan fiction, sorry by the way I'll get back to these story's soon.

Tell me if you see something wrong or if I should fix something that I missed up. I read over my story chapters but I always miss something.

Anyways lets get started, and remember buy gold.
----------------------------------------------------

Gravity falls, Oregon
June 3rd
6:18 PM

Me and Mabel have returned to Gravity falls

I have started writing my own journals 3 to be exact, it's like Fords, only blue and with a pine tree on it.

I went around the united states and the world and filled these 3 books with unheard monsters, ghouls, ghost, fairies, pixies, and many other things.

I thought I could use a vacation. So my girlfriend, Pacifica Northwest, thought we could start it off with a bang and use her yacht.

I don't like that idea, it's not like I'm scared or anything, it's just there had reports of hurricane Mandy, the cousin of hurricane Sandy. (I feel proud for that joke)

So me, Mabel, Wendy, Candy, Grenda, Tambry, Robbie, Soos, Melody, are going on this trip so let's hope nothing unearthly happens.

-J.3.E. #17 Dipper pines

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I turn around in my office chair and straightened my Fedora. "Come in."

Then Pacifica walked in. I smiled and walked over to her, giving her a kiss.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Paz, are we going now?" I ask as I change my hat to a baseball hat.

"Yup, Just grab a waterproof bag and put your things in it and meet at the car." She walked out of the room with style.

Man I love her.

I put my things in ziplock bags and store them neatly in my baby blue bag, You can never be to carful in gravity falls.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and start walking out. When I feel an urge to grab my journals.

I do so and put them in my work bag. Which Ford gave me last year. It's water, fire, ice, gamma ray, ghost and thief proof. So if me or Pacifica are not opening it no one will.

I head to the car which is outside me and Paz's apartment.

"I drive or what?" I ask her.

"You of course, I just painted my nails." She says inspecting her nails.

I roll my eyes and grab the keys to my Lamborghini, I kinda work for area 51.

"To the docks." I say as I drive off.

45 minutes later...

We arrived at the docks and saw our group of friends there. Waiting for us of course.

I honk the horn and stick my head out the window and shout. "Hey guys!" I park the car and grab my stuff and run over to them.

Mabel, Wendy, Candy, Grenda, Tambry, Robbie, Soos, and Melody all came up to us and we did a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said laughing as we let go of each other.

"Dipper where have you been bro bro? I know you were traveling but I didn't know when you would get back!" I gave Mabel a longer hug.

"Everybody let's get on the boat before Mandy catches up with us, we should be able to stay in the water before 3:00 am." Pacifica said as she jingled the yacht keys in her hands.

I snatched them away from her. "Oh no, I don't trust you driving anything bigger than a car." I started walking up the ramp to the boat.

30 minuets later...

I'm in the Bridge with everyone I look at them like they're my loyal pirate crew.

"OK crew onward! For women, rum and treasure!!" I shout as I hit the gas and they cheer very loud.

I then start blasting Don Omar, and Bachata. (Only Spanish people know what I'm talking about.)

We danced and are till 10 at night. I had dropped the anchor about so I can party as well.

Everyone fell asleep on the deck with blankets close to each other. I had my arm wrapped around Pacifica.

We were both looking at the sky, the moon was full and the stars were shining like diamonds in the sky. (Reference included)

"Pacifica can I talk to you, seriously, for a minuet?"

"Sure babe anything for you."

I sit up as does she, I stare into her eyes and she's giving me this look that you can die from.

"Pacifica we've been dating for 4 years, been on countless adventures, heck we even saved gravity falls one time."

She smiles as I, for one, get a little nervous.

"All I'm trying to say is that I don't wan-"

Clap! Crash! Boom!

I look forward and see thunder clouds and rain, moving in fast towards us. Rain quickly gathers and starts pouring us.

My eyes widen and I look and see that everyone has woken up and looking quite confused and shocked from the sudden awakening.

"Everyone! Get Below deck now and stay there until my say so!"

"Dipper we aren't going anywhere!" Mabel argued trying to stay up here.

"Grenda, get her below deck make sure no one gets back up here!" Soos and Melody then picked up most of our stuff and brought it downstairs.

Mabel, who was struggling against the grip of her best friend, got loose and ran up to me and gave me the warmest hug I ever received.

"I love you Mabel. I promise to get back to you safely." She let go and closed the hatch as she got down there.

"Ready dipper?"

"Of course Pacifica, let's save these people."

We both turned our heads to the storm. We then looked at each other and I gave her one more kiss before we headed to the bridge.

I turned the keys and hit the gas turning the wooden handle. That's when the waves started hitting the hull and sides of the grand yacht.

"Pacifica I need more gas!" I shout as my hat flew away from my head.

"But dipper, what if the engine gives away?!"

"Right now I don't care!" I see a big wave coming at us.

"Brace!" I shout as we both duck as the wave hits us hard. We both scream as water rushes at us.

We rise again and Pacifica grabs the lever and pushes it up, the yacht lunges forward and I feel the slightest bit of hope we might survive and live another day.

Until I see a gigantic wave taller than the Willis tower. I let go of the wheel and walk over to Pacifica, holding her hand and facing the wave like it's our last night. Probably is.

"Dipper What is it that You wanted to tell me..?"

I look at her and put a diamond encrusted ring on her ring finger.

She didn't say anything but smiled and teared up she gave me a hug and refused to let me go.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and held her closer.

Then.. The wave splashed over us and we blacked out.