Chapter 3: Strange Discoveries

Let me clear up some confusion.

Candy= Spectacles
Grenda= Symbol of the holy mackerel a.k.a Stan's fiz
Melody= Tent of telepathy
Tambry= six fingered hand

That's what I think they should be. If you think differently please tell me, I'll consider your reasoning.

----------------------------------------------------
He then disappears. Me and Paz both wake up on a white beach.

"What did he mean by "powers" Dipper?" My fiancee asks.

"He said, "based on our zodiac" so that must mean, the picture that we stood on 7 years ago." I look at Pacifica and think. What if..?

"Pacifica.. Do me a favor and whistle.. Hard.." I ask as I take a few steps back.

"OK but I don't know how that's supposed to help us." She takes a breath and whistles so loud my ears start ringing.

Then a pair of yellow eyes come out of the shadows of the jungle that's in front of us and a grand puma with the blackest fur I've ever seen walks out bearing teeth and claws.

I just stand back and wait for my theory to play out, hopefully I'm right..

The big cat jumps and Pacifica holds her arms out defensively, hoping not to get mauled.

The cat then starts licking her face and she laughs and scratches it's ear.

"Ohhoho! Who's a good boy?" She said and starts scratching his tummy.

"*Clears throat*"

Paz then turns around and blushes as she remembers that her fiancé is still standing there.

She then realizes that.. Her fiancé is standing there!

"You proposed!!!!!" She screamed. I swear she was louder than Grenda.

She then attacked me with hugs and kisses. "I think you deserve a prize.." She said in a sexual tone.

I was trying to catch my breath from the earlier attack when I heard that. "Wait wha-" she tackled me to the ground and started to undress me and her.

Pacifica then did a cute giggle.

(Don't you just love cliff hangers?)
----------------------------------------------------

Candy, Grenda, and me were going through the journal after bill had appeared and said what they had to do.

"Wait a minute.. Bill said we each had a certain power of the zodiac.. But we're not on the cipher wheel." Candy motioning to herself and Grenda.

Then there was a flash of yellow light and a paper started to float down. I quickly snatched it out of the air.

'Almost forgot, candy you're the spectacles and Grenda you're Holy mackerel.

-love Bill'

I read it out loud. "That makes sense.. I guess."

Candy and Grenda gets confused instantly. "OK how is that supposed to work?" Candy asks. (Forgot to mention in chapter one, candy can speak normal English since she lived in the US for 15 years, still has the accent though.)

"Just try something, like uhmm.. Just concentrate on your hands."

"What did Bill call me again? Shooting star was it, candy it says your the glasses, and Grenda is Stans fiz."

"Mable. Have you forgotten our situation? We're trapped on an deserted island, starving, lost and we are going to die!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. My best friend is saying all the things that could happen. I didn't want these things in my head, I was about to stop her until she kept going.

"And not to mention, everyone is probably dead!"

I stared at her. Is she really saying this. "No Bill sho-"

"What if Bill was lying?!" She's breathing heavy. "He started the apocalypse, you practically handed him the key to do it!"

"Candy!!" I shout getting her to stop. "Bill may have tricked us but he put us here to play his sick game, so that's what we're going to do and we're going to make sure everyone is alright."

"Mabel! Everyone is probably dead or drowned! You b even saw your brother d-"

Smack!

"Shut up!" I shouted louder it shocked Grenda.

Candy rose her head slowly. She was madder than before or as mad as I've ever seen her honestly.

Her hands started to glow a whitish kind of aura, and her eyes turned a snow white.

She screamed and sharp glass shot from from her hands piercing the ground.

I clenched my hands and the started to glow a bright pink, and my own eyes turned pink. "Candy think about what you're doing." I try to negotiate with her, even she knows that she is taking this to far.

"I done thinking." She points her hands towards me and she has a neutral face even though she is probably seeing the devils red.

She shoots glass which makes this tinkering sound as it flies towards me at lightning speed.

----------------------------------------------------
Very sorry for the long wait, summer and end of the year test for me crying for relaxation. Anyways I don't like to post chapters so fast so people don't get annoyed on blowing up there phone and computers