Chapter 22

Bird in a cage

Set free

Soaring in the sky...

Freedom

All cherish

Reaching a new high

Statue of Liberty's

Raised torch of hope

Liberty Bell

Sending chimes

From years gone by

Iconic symbols

Of freedom and peace

Truthful path of ahimsa

Mahatma Gandhi laid

Relentless effort and passion

Nelson Mandela made

Nations greet each

Stalwart of freedom

We all seem to devalue

What we have in hand...

Freedom's duty

And responsibility

Freedom's precious

Let's not forget

Protect thy freedom

Also protect others'...

*Niall's POV*

It is another Friday night were I waste my time at some party that I will get wasted at and probably high. It makes all my worries leave so I don't care what I act like when I am under the influence of it.

I am siting at Zayns house on the couch. The music is booming. Everyone is having a great time. They are dancing, making out, having sex, ect. I don't care about any of that though. I just sit on the couch because I would rather do this then sit in my room all by myself having those thoughts of Mae come back into mu head.

"Niall wanna join me upstairs?" A girl says to me. I look at her for a moment. She is covered in makeup and reeks of tequila. She is wearing a low-cut shirt and really tight jeans.

"I'll pass"

"But Niall you couldn't say no last time I asked you!" She says.

I remember that night. It was the night that Mae and I had sex. Well I didn't only have sex with Mae. I also had it with this girl. Bella. I had sex with Bella after Mae had a freak out with me because I didn't want to meet her parents and all. I was pretty pissed at her so the first girl I saw I took her to an open bedroom and had it.

I don't think that it would be considered cheating though if we weren't dating at the moment. It was two hours before so it does not really matter. I think though if she found out that she would want to talk to me even less. I get up and check my phone. It only says that it is 8 o'clock. It is still pretty early. I leave the party without tell anyone not that they care.

I get in my car and drive home. I really don't know what to do since I am usually never home on a Friday or Saturday. I park my car and go walk into the kitchen to find some food.

"Hey Niall could you come here?" I hear my mom say from the table. I walk over and sit down...

"What?"

"Well you are graduating in a month and we need to know where you are going for college?"

"I really don't know" I answer truthfully I mean ya i applied for a few colleges but nothing to good.