21

"I spilled everything to him lynn I just-oh shit!" ryan shouted as a body collided with his.

he looked down to see Brendon lying on the floor.

"what the fuck do you want?" he seethed, eyes glaring down at the boy.

"I want to apologize in person, over text isn't so sincere, yanno?"

"yeah, just like my feelings for you."

brendon frowned, then picked himself up from the floor.

"come with me please." he begged, hand outstretched.

ryan thought for a moment, then placed his hand in brendon's.

-----

"why are we in the auditorium?" ryan wondered aloud, brendon continued to move him along.

he sat him on a couch (a prop from the last school play.) and gave him a smile.

"okay, look; I've been an ass".-"yeah no shit." ryan interrupted.

"please let me finish." brendon said, Ryan rolled his eyes but motioned him to do so.

"right, so I've been a downright ass. just asking you for nudes and basically taking advantage of your feelings. I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve that. you deserved far better. but, I wanted to know if maybe I could have another chance. yesterday me and dallon had a fight, over you to be exact. it helped me realize that I care about you so much more than I let on. dallon was just something in my life that entertained me. nothing we did ever left me feeling the way you do. he was a bitch, a jealous and greedy one at best. you're perfect though. you're sweet, but can be bitchy. you can also drag my dumb ass, so great job. you're funny, witty, kind, lovable. everything yanno I just want-" brendon's words were cut off as ryan's lips attached to his.

ryan's hands framed his face as brendon held onto his wrists.

minutes later ryan broke the kiss, his lip between his teeth.

"what was that?" brendon said breathlessly.

"it was getting too cliche' so I had to shut that shit down." ryan giggled, brendon smiled.

"so you're giving me another chance?" brendon asked, eyes full of Hope.

"well, I mean, I just had my tongue in your mouth. if that's not enough clarity then I don't know what is."

"damn, your sass never fails to amaze me." he said as he grabbed ryan's right hand.

"I know sweaty."

"did you seriously just call me that in person?"

"yep, deal with it, bitch."

_______________
________

this is the end, my dudes

I may add a bonus chapter or whatever u know bc this was v fun

I love y'all thank u very much for being so supportive n wonderful