Chapter 4

Harry and Draco apparated in their living room, their arms weighed down by bags of presents. Draco dropped his half with a heavy thud. Harry's followed, and they were surrounded by the gifts.

They untangled themselves from the presents and headed upstairs. Harry was undressing Draco from behind, as they headed towards their room.

Seductively, off came Draco's shirt, followed quickly by his trousers and socks. Only his tie and boxers remained, as he started to undo Harry's tie. Soon, they were both naked, and were kissing.

There was a sense of slowness to this kiss, like a fire burning away, comfortably and calmly. Harry's tongue was dancing with Draco's as they fell onto the bed, their bodies grinding together.

Draco knelt down and began to suck. Harry moaned with pleasure, his hand running through Draco's hair as he thrusted. Draco moved away, and lay down, kissing Harry's body. Then he felt it.

They lay there, Harry inside Draco, Draco kissing Harry's hands, Harry nibbling at his ear, thrusting.

Slowly and tenderly they moved apart, just kissing so softly for hours. Sleep eventually came for both of them, but it was in the early hours of the next morning.

"Morning honey." Harry said, stroking Draco's cheek.

They just lay there, aware of the other's proximity, Harry resting his head in the crook of Draco's neck, Draco kissing Harry's forehead.

After what felt like hours of lying in bed, Harry got up to make breakfast, draped in a green robe.

A few minutes after Harry's departure, Draco streaked down the stairs, as if not wanting to be too obvious. Phew, thought Draco, as he entered the living room, the presents are still here.

Harry entered the living, tutting behind Draco. He moved behind his husband.

"Honey, wait until after breakfast. Then we can open the presents."

Draco nodded, slipping his arm around his husband's waist. They walked into the kitchen and ate breakfast. Draco raced through his toast, bouncing up and down, waiting for Harry to finished his slightly singed toast (Harry did not have a knack for cooking), barely containing his excitement

Draco raced at top speed to living room, surrounding by gifts.

Harry picked up the first one, a flat square wrapped in silver paper. He passed it to Draco who looked at the tag.

'To the newly weds,

I hope you enjoy the present and have fun on your honeymoon. I love you guys so much and will see you when you get back.

Love,

Hermione (and Ron)'

Draco chuckled, and showed Harry tag. Harry laughed and nudged Draco to open the present.

Inside the paper was a photo frame, with a heart filled with photos. They were all moving, from Harry and Draco kissing in the Gryffindor common room to splashing each other in the sea on holiday. It was a collection and memoir of their relationship up until the wedding.

"It's beautiful, of course Hermione would think of something like this." Draco stammered, tears now streaming down his face.

Harry hugged him tightly, kissing Draco's nose- Harry on his tiptoes.

They opened an assortment of gifts, two carved letters- M and P, a magical message recorder, if one of them left the other a message before work they could hear it when they woke up, a collection of pristine China plates and much more.

They sat on the cream couch, cuddling and looking over the presents they had received.

Harry began putting the gifts away in their proper places. Draco was looking over more paperwork for work, when Harry's hands pressed on his shoulders.

"Come on, we need to go pack." He said.

"In a minute darling, I just need to finish some paperwork."

Harry sighed and headed upstairs, to pack for their honeymoon. Draco headed up a few minutes later.

They were going to Lanai, an island in Hawaii. Draco's family owned a beach house on the coast, as well as a half a mile of coast around it.

However, for his sixteenth birthday, Draco has inherited the house and land. He had been there before, to the picturesque area but had never taken Harry. Draco had wanted to save it for a special occasion. That being their honeymoon.

They packed all of their clothes, colourful shirts and swimming costumes, and were just doing final arrangements.

It had been decided that they would travel by apparition. Harry was very skilled at this by now- far more than he like to let on- and had done inter-continental apparition before.

They picked up all of their luggage, and linked arms tightly. With one swift motion, they were off.

They disapparated in a heap, among suitcases and limbs.

"Wow." said Harry, in awe." Draco, you did not tell me it was like this."

It was true, Draco hadn't.

There was a two-storey cabin, built into a rocky hill. It was made of wood, and was bordered by thick palm trees.

Just a few paces from the cabin, were Harry and Draco had landed, was a beach. It had golden sand and out in front of it was light blue, glistening ocean.

"It's bewitched, no one can get with half a mile radius of here." Draco said, as he picked up his suitcase and headed for the cabin.

Harry followed, taking in the breath-taking surroundings.

There was a jingle as the keys slid into the lock. The Malfoy-Potters entered their new home for the next two weeks.