Chapter 23

One month had passed, and Draco and Harry's lives were back on track. Draco was at the office, looking through pictures of the owlets. It showed them soaring above the enclosure, wings out stretched.

He looked around, the early June sunlight flooding into the spacious room. It was the fourth, the day before Draco's birthday.

He hid his excitement well, but he was really looking forward to it. Harry insisted on spoiling him every time it came around - but Draco always did the same on Harry's birthday.

Draco apparated into the living room, and it was strewn with wrapping paper. Harry came in, and turned bright red.

"Honey, um... Can you go? Not to sound rude or anything, I mean, I love you, but it's a sur-"

He was cut off by Draco kissing him forcefully on the lips.

"Don't worry, I'll be in the kitchen making dinner." Draco said, kissing his cheek and leaving for the kitchen.

Draco started making lasagne, and he heard Harry cursing to himself (it sound like he hadn't wrapped something properly). He put the lasagne into the oven and set the table.

Soon it was ready and Draco called Harry into the kitchen. He could hear Harry banishing the presents upstairs to the 'present cupboard'.

They sat down and talked about work, Draco trying desperately to guess what Harry had got him for his birthday.

They went upstairs, after clearing away the table, and got into their pyjamas.

Draco snuggled down into the bed and under the duvet. Harry got in next to him, and wrapped his arms protectively around Draco's waist. Draco felt Harry's head on his chest, and he kissed his husband's forehead.

They asleep, their hearts beating together and arms jumbled together. It was a picture of love and peace.

Draco woke up, to find him alone in their bed. Harry came in, still in his pyjamas - which Draco though he looked extremely good in - holding a tray. It had a glass of orange juice, a bagel smothered with Nutella and bacon on it.

Draco took the tray from Harry and kissed his forehead. He began to eat, while his husband began to play with his hair.

Harry began to whisper happy birthday sexily in Draco's ear, causing Draco to spit out his orange juice everywhere and begin to laugh hysterically.

Harry took this opportunity to grab a bite of Draco's bagel and steal a rasher of bacon. This gave him a well placed ear flick from Draco.

They began laughing once more and the rest of the morning continued like this- laughing and kissing and having fun. Harry gave Draco a bear hug - incredible considering the head's difference in their size.

"Happy 24th birthday, honey. I love you." Harry said.

"I love you too, darling."

Draco went downstairs, practically leaping, eager to open the presents.

Harry had given Draco a picture of them on their wedding day, dancing around, a large cushion with the words 'Malfoy-Potter' on it. There was also a new pair of finest Dragon-Hyde gloves, a helpful book of owls and the different breeds' properties and much more, and '100 things that I love about you Draco Malfoy-Potter' a book by Harry James Malfoy-Potter.

But Draco's favourite present by far, was a light green t-shirt with the words 'I am fucking Harry Potter'. Harry was wearing one that said 'I am Harry fucking Potter'. Draco had laughed very hard when he unwrapped this gift.

They spent the day lazing about. Penny, Ron and Hermione's owl, had delivered a large package to Draco. They had got him an everlasting vase of flowers that changed at the tap of a wand. There was also a palm sized picture at the bottom of the package. It was a picture of the baby, from the scan. Draco smiled and showed Harry the picture.

They both spent a rather long time admiring their child.

Harry went up to bed early, and around an hour later, Draco joined him. There were rose petals scattered around the bed, and Harry was perched on the edge of the bed.

Harry kissed Draco passionately, their tongues dancing as Draco won for dominance.

Soon, they were both naked and Draco felt Harry enter him. Harry ran his fingers through Draco's hair, causing Draco shiver and thrust back in pleasure.

Draco felt Harry exit and turned to kiss his husband again, slowly and softly. They kissed for a few more minutes, before they both began to fall asleep.

Draco had had the best birthday. He was having a baby, he was married and he was in such a deep state of love.