Hinata

Setsuna's POV

I had a headache , a very very painful one . All the stuff with my real family were driving me crazy , my stress only seemed to increase for about 10 levels when I found out that the girls started being bullies .

Some of the girls thought that me being in the academy earlier had something to do with me chasing Sasuke-kuuuuunnn ! Bleh! Puhlease , I got something even more important to do than that ! But thankfully I wasn't their main prey , the girl with a rather large forehead was their target . If I wasn't mistaken , her name was Sakura Haruno . A splendid medical ninja who trained under the fifth Hokage , I encountered her once and I had to say , she was a tough opponent.

Anyway, I received a report from Yuu last night,  informing me that my father knew about the pregnancy and I was expecting to hear about his answer today but so far , I hadn't received any new report from Yuu . I was nervous and scared for his answer , for my plan could only work if father decided to cooperate .

If father didn't , the old man would know about the pregnancy and mom would be killed for bearing father's child again . Why did they have to cause so much trouble for me ? I was just a kid ..okay , maybe adult mentally but I was still counted as a kid psychically .

Yuu finally found out the real story of how I ended up in the forest together with my uncle . Turned out old man had threatened to kill me when he found out mom was pregnant with me , my mother managed to lie and trick the old man into believing that she had a miscarriage . My parents managed to hide me for 4 years before the old man found out and went all pyscho .

"A-ano S-se-setsuna-chan ?"

I opened my eyes and gave a gentle smile to Hinata . Despite all the struggles of being bullied, I still came to school everyday to see her . Hinata was like my own private angel , because everyone saw her as timid and weak while in reality she was the kindest and sweetest person I had ever met . Besides that , she reminded me of myself when I was her age .

"What's wrong Hinata-san ?" She shook her head cutely , a small blush covering her cheeks .

"I-I just w-want t-to a-ask if you're o-okay ? Be-because yo-you z-zoned out for a w-while ."

"Tsuna's peachy ! Is Hinata-san okay ? You're face is red , do you have a fever?" I got very very close to her face , intruding her personal space which seemed to make her uneasy but she was too shy to do anything about it .

Realising that her face was going to explode from the heat , I leaned back , thus leaving her alone to calm herself down . Didn't want to drive her away now , did we ?

"I-I'm okay too ." She breathed out and gave me a shy smile . "It-it's just tha-that w-we get to le-left early t-today and-and I thought I-I should t-t-tell you ."

I looked around and people around were packing their bags , some had already left the class . "Ah , arigatou Hinata-san, I didn't know at all ." I giggled and she gave me a small smile in reply .

"It's al-alright ."

"Do you have something to do after this ? Why don't you come and play with me ? It'll be fun !" I questioned as the idea suddenly popped in my head .

"Ah , I'm s-sorry , I have t-training t-t-today ."

I whined but then stopped , I didn't want to trouble her ."Then I guess it can't be helped ."

She seemed sad that she made me disappointed and I might have the solution for that . "Can Tsuna watch you ? Tsuna will only sit and watch , Tsuna pinkie promise that she won't disturb you at all ."

"Um , this - uh" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes in hope that she would surrender and she did !

"Uh okay , I g-guess you can come ." I smiled , she might not notice it but her was starting to warm up to me .