Ch 3 I'm having sex with my best friends boyfriend!!!

Three chapters in ONE day.........don't you love me????

okay this is going to be on Jared's Pov so you'll some ideas on what's on his mind.............VOTE AND COMMENT BECOME A FAN..................

Chapter 3

.: Jared's Pov:.

A month has past since that night at the bar, a month has past since I had sex no matter what kind of women I'm with I can't forget her face and oh god the sex was the best sex I have had in my entire 17years.

Right now I'm being forced to have lunch with my dad's business partner, and my two brothers got away with it, lucky basterds.

The door bell rings thank god now I can get this over and done with. When my mum opens the door I se three people the man was in his late 30s like my dad, he has brown hair, blue eye the women next to him must be his wife, she has sandy blond hair with brown eyes, and last but not least their daughter she looks around 16, skinny with no curves, has plain brown wavy hair and brown eyes. When she saw me staring she blush and looked down. At other time I would have thought that was cute but if you didn't have sex for a month not because you didn't WANT to but you COULDN'T..... See the difference?

And on top of all that you can't forget the girl you spent just ONE night with, a one night that was the best night of my entire life.

You would be grumpy too.

"Jared?" mum called my name making me come out of my thoughts

"Yeah?"

"This is Mr. and Mrs. Baker and their daughter Jane"

"Nice to meet you" I said forcing a smile

Jane give another blush as she looked at me, mum noticing it said

"Honey why don't you show Jane the backyard, while we discuses business"

"Sure follow me" I said

Jane followed we sat at the either side of the table, where there was shades. It was silenced I knew I should make conversation with her but I just couldn't all I could think about was her moan and how wet and tight she was, just thinking about that sex gets my penis hard.

Oh now you decided to go hard, note to sarcasm.

When I looked at Jane she was staring at a picture. Making in efforts to a conversation.

"What picture is that?"

Jane looked up at m and didn't blush instead smile.

"It's a picture of me and my best friend"

"Can I have a look?"

When Jane hand me the picture I nearly drop it, it was a picture of her and Grace, there's no dought in my mind that's her.

"What's her name" I ask

"Victoria she just turn 16 a month ago, we couldn't have a party because she was visiting her aunt"

I froze she was 16, but she did say she was there to visit her aunty.

"She doesn't look 16" I said

Jane laughed

"I know she even has a fake id name Grace"

I froze again Victoria was her real name.

I know I'm being unfair but I wanted to get to know more about her if it meant using Jane..... so be it.

"You said you guys was best friend?"

"Actually she is the only friend I can trust, I can't make friends easily because they think I'm a bitch and a spoiled rich brat because of dad"

she said it in a sad voice I begin to feel guilty but the next world said made her smile.

"Whenever I was being bullied or being talked behind my back, Victoria is always there to stand up for me, I don't know why she's even nice to me little own being my best friend, she's really pretty beautiful actually, she's good at everything she does weather its dancing to sports. She the kind of girl guys would want and girls want to be, and on top of that she's one of the nicest people I know, she's like a sister I never had"

Just hearing the way Jane was talking about Victoria, made me fall inlove with that girl. For the rest of evening we kept on chatting about ourselves sometimes Jane would tell me stories about Victoria which actually made me laugh, too soon mum called out saying the Bakers are leaving before Jane left we exchange phone numbers and meet out sometimes.

When they left I went into my room and lay down on my bed, plotting a way to meet Victoria.

//well????? do you love jared or not//

p.s give me some ideas about the next chapter