~Biebers Got A Fever~ (A Short Story *Chapter 4*)

Wow, two chapters in one day. I think the next one will be the last:( Dont be to sad though guys, because there will be another short story coming out:D Just as sweet as this one!

Enjoy~!.

--

_Justin’s P.O.V_

            I woke up and my throat was throbbing, but I couldn’t move. This was of course, because I had a sleeping Nat on my chest. But she deserved to sleep; she was waiting on me hand and foot. I brought a hand to her hair and combed my fingers through it. Despite me being sick, I loved this moment. It was just me and her, nothing else. And yet, all we were doing was laying here. And SHE was asleep.

But I was so…happy. I could lay like this for the rest of my life and be happy. She turned over and breathed out a large sigh, before opening her heart stopping eyes and looking at me. Her purplish blue orbs bore into me without relent, and I knew she saw me. Every part of me. Even if I wanted it hidden. Then she smiled and my entire world spiraled out of focus, just like it always did. I wish I could tell her how much I loved her right now. “Do you want something to sooth your throat?” she asked. Her whispering tone made me shiver. I nodded. I love you. “Okay, I’ll be right back” she smiled. Okay, I love you. She got up and left the bed to find me some more of that nasty tea. Oh well, I’d do anything to talk again. So I can have her lips on mine. That's all I wanted. Well, I’d like to make this all up to my fans to. But I desperately needed her lips.

_Nat's P.O.V_

 I walked into the small tour bus kitchen, making some more of the tea for Justin.  God, how I love his face whenever he drinks this. He looks so cute. I chuckled to myself and squirted some honey into the mug, walking back into the bedroom where Justin laid back on the bed in the same position he was in when I had left the room. I handed him the mug of tea, seeing him crinkle his nose at it before sitting up straighter and lifting the mug to his lips. He made that adorable face that I love so much as he finished off the tea and handed the cup back to me. I chuckled slightly and sat the empty mug on the nightstand and crawled up next to him in the bed again. He wrapped an arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. I looked over at him and smiled, staring down at his lips. Oh, his lips... His pink lips. God, I miss them.

            But sadly I told him that I wouldn’t give him anything until he could talk again. Maybe I could…no. He lifted his head and reached for his board. I took this time to place a loving kiss on his cheek. Okay? So I caved! He laughed silently and wrote on his board. Shaking his head he turned and showed me the message he wrote.

*Bad girl!*

            I laughed and shook my head. “HEY KIDS!” someone yelled out in the other room. I looked at Justin and he shrugged before we both got up and walked out into the other room. We walked out hand in hand and up to the driver. “Yea Tim?” I asked. “It's snowing!” he smiled, lifting a hand off the steering wheel and pointing out the window. Though snowflakes were whirring by it was still beautiful and white. “Could we stop somewhere and get out?” I asked. He nodded and radioed the bus, soon enough we were pulling off to the side of the road. “Alright were gonna go get dressed and we’ll be right out” I smiled. Tim nodded and Justin and I returned to the room.

After both of us dressing, we pulled our jackets and shoes on, walking off of the bus and into the cold winter air as the snow fell around us. Justin held his gloved hand out, catching several snowflakes that fell from the blue/grey sky above us. I smiled and looked over at him, his brown eyes practically sparking from the glare of the sun. I reached down onto the snow covered ground, lifting a handful of snow into my hand, tossing it over it him. The cold, white orb landed right in his face. He shook the snow from his face and hair, narrowing his eyes over at me before reaching down and making a snowball of his own in his left hand before tossing it at my head.

I dodged it and lifted another snowball, throwing it in his direction. It hit his back and the war was on! Snowballs flew around everywhere in the air, hitting each of us on random spots on both of our bodies. I threw another ball of snow, hitting his beautiful face for like the 10th time since we stepped outside. He scoffed loudly and ran over to me, tackling me down onto the cold ground, my snug fitting hat falling from my head and my hair falling out onto the white pillow of snow beneath my body as Justin hovered over me, a smile etched across his face.

His eyes were simply begging me to kiss him. So I did. On the cheek. His face went into a frowny pout. I only smiled and pushed him off of me. “You know I love you, but I won’t kiss you until you can talk again!” I smiled getting up. Helping him to his feet we made our way back to the bus. When we got back up into the wonderful warmth, Scooter was seated onto the couch. “Hey kids, we need to talk” he said. Justin scoffed and Scooter laughed. “Just grab your board Bieber” he replied. Justin left the room and was back in seconds. When we snuggled up on the opposite couch, facing scooter, Scooter started talking. “How are you feeling JB?” he asked. Justin put one thumb up in the air and I smiled. “He woke up coughing, but he has no fever and he hasn’t talked in two days so he should be fine in another two” I said. “So Wednesday is good for the concert reschedule?” he asked. Justin nodded enthusiastically. I smiled and nodded, looking back over at Scooter, "Yeah... Wednesday should be fine." 

_Justin's P.O.V_

                I looked over at Nat and smiled brightly. Just 2 more days of this and I can go back to being able to sing for my fans again. They must be so disappointed in me even though those twitter messages say differently and Nat assures me otherwise. But, I still feel bad. Without me being sick though, I would never have gotten this alone time with Nat. Whenever I'm not sick, I always concerts, interviews, CD signings. So, maybe it was a good thing I had gotten sick. Even though I couldn't talk, I've gotten to spend the past few days with the girl I love more than anything in the world. She got up to go to the bathroom and I hurridly grabbed my board. As I wrote down what I wanted Scooter to do, my smile only grew wider.